FUN is about to get FUN

Descending Wedge, Possible break out for FUN. Overall price has been stable in this time of fear

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=chart pattern descending triangle
investopedia.com/terms/d/descendingtriangle.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's a bearish pattern you idiot.

you are a special kind of stupid
lmgtfy.com/?q=chart pattern descending triangle

Cunt which autistic youtuber told you that?

investopedia.com/terms/d/descendingtriangle.asp

It's been in a downtrend you fuck. It would break down if it was uptrend. Sure but miss the train.

lol, have fun crashing and burning on that trade, that chart simply screams immanent strong support line breaking. but idgaf, it's your money to lose

I've been throwing my paycheck into FUN every month.
I've gotten 2000 now

Im hodling 150k almost all in on this shit. Please send food stamps... i need help

Soon

>clearly bounces off support and is breaking the downward trend of the upper line
>30m candles
you TA fags are priceless, as in that will be the worth of your portfolio.

I keep drinking and buying more saying to myself... this is one of the only cryptos that has a working product... how can it be worth so little? And then i load up binance each night and cry my fucken eyes out.

Instrinsic value mate, intrinsic value. Smart money is first to the party, the other cunts play catch up.

Like tattslotto, FUN is my ticket to dream

I just got in for about 1000 sats. Is this thing 5xing for sure?

Fixed it for you OP, it's approaching support for the descending triangle while being in a descending wedge. It will most likely break support, continue to fall and as the wedge closes momentum will slow until it breaks resistance and rallys for a huge breakout back up toward the support for the descending triangle. I would for it to get closer to the wedge's apex before buying in.

Got out of fun 3 days ago feelsgood

To be fair it could breakout at the end of the descending triangle, but it is much more likely it will tank down to the wedge's support line and continue it's bearish pattern.

Life could be a dream shaboom shaboom.

For those of you who think breakouts and rally's can't happen at the end of a descending triangle and that it will always tank. The power of the descending wedge can often be stronger than the descending triangle and cause it to bounce off the support.

what're we thinking

This is why TA is great trading tool, because you can redraw lines on a chart to delude yourself any which way you want to.

If you take a step back and look at the long term trend you can see that we are actually in an uptrend. The resistance slope is much greater than the support slope. this indicates that the support line is stronger than the resistance. Now that I have looked at it from this angle this actually makes me believe that we're about to see Fun take off.

This.

Is it just me or is TA subjective as fuck and can change completely with whatever timeframe you choose?

wtf? I'm a NEET and I have 4k.

I love seeing these silly images posted by every single idiot twitter "crypto guru" . Every single image has some made up lines drawn on it that always show it mooning in the end no matter what the previous trend is. haha this shill shit is so funny.

The only time I lose money now is when I hit a stop loss. TA has personally helped me tremendously. But I don't take the trends and targets blindly, buy and sell pressures tend to push me over the edge on whether or not to pull the trigger.

You dont need any more "TA" than a couple horizontal lines

>TA on 30minute bars
Retard. Falling wedge CAN be good on long term 1D bars if you really think it's reaching a lower limit but on 30minute bars TA is useless even in the fast moving world of crypto. Never use anything less than 4hour bars.

lmao

>long term trend
>1Hr bars over 3 weeks

hmmmmmmm

This isn't stocks, we don't take months or years to determine a trend. Look you guys can mock me all you want. Just try it for yourself for the next few days, the shit works, damned if I can explain why but it fucking works.

>all these memelines and triangles
In reality, all it takes for the price to go back to 1300 sats is some guy with a 100 btc

Simply put, the small highs and lows its doing on the 1h chart are now higher lows and higher highs. It already reversed the trend