Basic attention token

BAT is one of the biggest sleeper coins in crypto. There is a lot of misinformation and misunderstanding about BAT. Google cannot compete with BAT, they can only acquire it. BATs success is not dependent on the Brave browser, but the browser can still make a huge foothold in the browser market or even topple chrome. BAT is also a premium ad service, traditional web ads are ran off in page javascript and not the browser. The browser gives you even more ad functionality. With browser based ads the browser can determine if you have spent 3 minutes on motortrend 8 minutes reading a review about a bmw 4 minutes shopping for auto loans and 2 minutes looking for bmw dealers near you. The browser could potentially decide that you are shopping for a bmw and send you a test drive ad for dallas bmw. These ads are very effective for advertisers. You cant get that level of advertisement with javascript ads.

I work in digital advertisement. Everyone is hurting except for google and facebook. Users,publishers,and advertisement companies are all getting spit roasted in the current online advertisement landscape. Its not hard to imagine Brave being a $20B company.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/7q1iev/do_advertisers_need_to_buy_bat_in_order_to_be/dslq67a/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
pajeet.bot/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The token isnt intended to go over $1. The platform wont work properly. Great project but it needs a stable token price to work.

But BAT can only be $1. Sad.

>implying BAT isn't gonna explode when facebook implements it

kill yourself

For those unaware, this is a stale meme. BAT is divisible.

I think what BAT really needs (not that I don't think to will take off already) is function as a tipping mechanism through social media as well, like Redd coin was supposed to do.

OP is bang on. Will drive greater performance for advertisers online.

Hugely undervalued. Industry is going to be worth $500bn+ easily. Hard to not imagine it getting 10% it that considering improved performance for advertisers + better user experience + more money for content producers/publishers.

Effectively, they’re just cutting out the middle man in Google + FB. Google’s data insights for advertisers is alright but FB suck shit.

>he thinks normies will spend a token that "could be the next bitcoin" and fluctuates by 10-50% daily.

i have 600 USD left to buy sum shit, i'm between going all in BAT or ICX please shill me properly..

As shit gets larger MC generally fluctuates less. Thinking 10-50% daily swings will occur 2-3 years from now is bona fide retarded.

The only thing that’ll swing that much is your wife when you can’t please her with your limp dick.

fuck life is going to be boring without huge fucking swings every single day.

This is a useless shittoken shilled hard by a discord group. they get points for every post and comment they make here, if they don't post every day they get banned. That's why there are BAT posts here 24/7.

it's not because so many ppl like BAT; it's jsut because 50 retards have to shill for it. ...most of the comments being positive about BAT are all from the same group.

It's obviously nothing than a scam.

Hands down most idiotic comment I've ever seen

Are you dumb?
Eich has decades in the industry, huge projects under his belt. Take a look at their team, it's absolutely stacked with professional developers. Not at all comparable to the other crapcoins you see shilled on biz

reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/7q1iev/do_advertisers_need_to_buy_bat_in_order_to_be/dslq67a/

literally just bought 100k

You must be hodling this shit before the boom. Obvious copypasta is obvious.

fuck I wish I could do that right now

if BAT reaches bitcoin's marketcap, what would the price be?

you serious dog? you realize there are 1B circulating BAT? and btc market cap is 240B? need me to wipe your ass too?

apparently, how do you math that?

can i get into that group? id love to get paid to shill

You're thinking of UFR

240B / 1B = your answer

Nice ... Just bought another 100k

So, 240usd. Do you guys think it's possible?

If it becomes what it is intended to be: the currency of the internet. Yes!

could take awhile though

advertising is currently a multibillion dollar industry and the brave team is looking to expand into other areas, so in the distant future it is certainly possible. if they're able to get some exposure and hit the mainstream, then it is possible it could go $240+ eventually. they will have to do a lot of things right though. they certainly have a good enough team to do it though.

This is getting ready to pump right now.

>ready to pump
You want to buy BAT, don't you user...

Y-yes?

Seriously tho, take a look

i came

Yeah looks like it's about ready, get whatever in while you can batbros!

Good luck convincing the masses to install the Brave browser or the extension. You're backing an unrealistic plan.

Nice FUD, try better next time

nice try, ADX is the future

FUD being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the coin. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?

This.

Use your brain people.

If you waste all your money on BAT you'll never be able to afford airport coffee

airport coffee being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the coin. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

$1 meme is played out. Start coming up with new memes for the incoming rally.

This is a useless shittoken shilled hard by a discord group. they get points for every post and comment they make here, if they don't post every day they get banned. That's why there are new memes posts here 24/7.

it's not because so many ppl like new memes; it's jsut because 50 retards have to shill for it. ...most of the comments being positive about new memes are all from the same group.

Brendan Eich don't make shitcoins. Get yer fud butt outta my thread friendo.

Brendan Eich being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the coin. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

I like this new discord meme but it's too subtle to be overtly funny. Please post again next BAT thread.

This is a useless shittoken shilled hard by a discord group. they get points for every post and comment they make here, if they don't post every day they get banned. That's why there are Brendan Eich posts here 24/7.

it's not because so many ppl like Brendan Eich; it's jsut because 50 retards have to shill for it. ...most of the comments being positive about Brendan Eich are all from the same group.

The memes must flow.

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ pajeet.bot/currencies/ethgas/

I enjoyed this.

Just so prospective buyers know, BAT fud only started on this scale about 1 week ago. Most of the people fudding own BAT, guaranteed.

Hope that helps you decide whether to buy.

lol you posted the same exact comment in the COSS thread a few hours ago

dude stop. you really think if you spam it on enough threads it'll reach $1?

You retard, I'm counterposting the pajeet

why is he so fat now?!?

my bad I am cannot read

No problem, these fucking bots really tick me off too.

>Silently accumulates

They are ready.