Started with $260, can I make it back by holding this?

Started with $260, can I make it back by holding this?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

0.94 WTC, you burnt just recently huh?

>buy high sell low

nice WTC u got there m8

LOL poorfag's folio

I need to pick up some power ledger.

yeah I did kinda pull a biz strat but I made a few bucks and figure WTC is a good hodl nevertheless

And I thought I was a poorfag

ay I just started a week ago. poor as fuck & making mostly wrong decisions but it'll be a fun time even if I make it out more broke

OP you'll never make it

I make more than your entire amount mutiplied in a day

i also lose more than that in a day

enjoy your pink wojacks

Buy Mysterium; based on prior trends of it going up in the middle of the night it should be due for a nice little swing trade..

do some fucking research idiot
if you actually bought coins that werent flavor of the second or pumped shit and think a few days into the future you could turn the that money into 10k quickly

You're actually too stupid to do your own trading, just listen to a TA fag.

discord gg/NBYgwtr

>no mincoin

needed this, thank you.
painful start but I'm learning rapidly after being a tard and fucking myself over

lol good one

there will always be someone poorer than you (and him)

Look in to coins that have a purpose and a plan. Few examples, powr, sub, req, mod, 0x, fun. Hold them. Trade the peaks and buy the dips to accumulate. Don't chase fomo, never sell at a loss unless you are picking up another hold that's also in a dip. Watch your money like a Jew. Learn the trends.

How long ago did you start? Do you have long term holds or just day trading?

You’re not gonna make it

Dubs says -100%

an issue I have is that I see so many coins that don't require blockchain technology and use it in outlandish ways just to make money. there are few coins I can believe in at heart, and those that I do will take a while to get going. then I see shitcoins that moon out of nowhere solely on hype and memes, which makes me believe in tech even less. I have no idea how I could do short-term investments besides learning graph analyzing, but is graph knowledge applicable enough to crypto in a way that can earn money? because everything seems like a mess.

A week. Started with a long-term hold of Stellar @ 64 cents then changed my mindset to a "you have little money so you should do all you can with it rapidly". Not sure whats best

thanks for the help anons

There are a lot of tech coins that use the chain effectively in their product.

fuck, i was afk and missed OPs proof. Was it real, anons?

want to message me on discord?

>HOLDING POWR
thats a start, try selling everything else for it when it hits highs and then just leave it for a while, maybe when you have more you can take some out to gamble on some ICO's or shitcoin gambles

trust no one but appreciate it
POWR is my one comfy hold

alright godspeed poorfag i hope you make it

cheers, best wishes my man

>Started with $260
holy shit that's exactly the amount I started with as well. I'm at $960.58 tho. Stay poor faggot and get rid of that WTC

fucking dumb nigger all in ZLC, you have $260 fuck diversifying you need to just fucking gamble you dumb braindead nignog

Go all in on APPC. Hold till the 20th or so sell the news at 2x or more, the downtrend from there should be obvious. Trade for ETH or BNB, whichever looks best at the time. Then take a week to research new coins for the next short term 2x.

From there take your 1K and diversify half into ETH and dabble with alts with the other half. Don't fuck with PnD discords. Good luck

Thank you. Reading on APPC, considering it. But my POWR is comfy and it will skyrocket in February if they win the finals of some memetourney. I see APPC has an announcement on exchanges Wednesday which helps, but what else?

Outside of that it's generally an undervalued coin. Began pumping after the coin burn but got cut short with the Korean FUD. That clearing up plus recent news should bring some momentum back

Might sell WTC & TNB. Worth holding WTC, though? Feel the price is unprecedented and could go anywhere in the next week. A hard correction would suck but I doubt that will happen since the "partnership" is still actually in the works

You think appc is good for that big of a change in a week?

You've actually got some solid picks, though I haven't looked into TNB. But with low capital I'd prefer to go all in on whichever coin I believe in the most, rather than diversifying and potentially missing or countering gains. Your call, seems like you've got good intuition. I just believe APPC is the safest/easiest bet, at least from what I've read into

Might I suggest HPB. Read the whitepaper. Its one of a kind at the moment. Good long term hodl.

I have some faith in TNB but they'll take a while to get anywhere with the time it takes to properly contract celebrities. It's my cheap coin hold since I'm on Binance and that's where shitcoins go after they've mooned. I think I'll sell it, buy APPC, then go back to TNB since there's time before it increases. They've had some wild endorsements this week (fuckin Orlando Bloom) & a beta launch, but the price only decreased.

LIterally no.
What the hell?!

Why did you buy those coins?

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/