REQ thread

REQ thread

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dead coin.

/thread

what changed from 2 days ago when this pumped to 95 cents? did i miss something? seems like other coins are recovering while req keeps dumping

REQ holder here for like two weeks. Like fuck. I believe in it, but seeing absolute fucktard coins shoot up faster than this bleeding out coin is demoralizing.

It was .30 a week or two ago.. How is doubling its value and marketcap 'bleeding and demoralizing'?

REQ will be $10 end of year.. Just hold on to it, forget you have it, check back in 11.5 months and be happy with your gains.

Thanks user. Makes me feel cozy

I mean, I wish I'd sold (really badly cos I trade on the ETH pairing lol) to rebuy, but whatever. It's still over double its previous struggle point (~35c).

I bought 10k REQ at $0.03 and dumped it when CoinBase announced BCH listing.

I got Joost'd hard, and since have been trying to replace my original stack (also had LINK at $0.15, RCN at $0.12, SUB at $0.20 and QSP at $0.09).

Literally everything I had has mooned since then, so it's been a fucking struggle m8. Hopefully my stresses add to your /comfy/.

In case they don't, I had 10 GBYTE 2 night ago and cashed out for a 10% gain. Today it was up 50%.

Let's repeat this again class:

All alts are a means to acquire more REQ. It's not that hard.

Still the most ambitious coin that has a chance of coming to fruition. If it does what it wants then it could be the next paypal and make us all rich, but it has some branding issues (similar to raiblocks), and hasn't been picked up by nearly enough media to justify a bull run in the near future.

>branding issues
?

Other than the initials (or whatever the acronym is called), I don't see this being true. Request Network is a solid af name and the logo is /comfy/

Look retards, stop chasing bullshit around. Find good shit and park your fucking lunch money or whatever it is you virgins are putting in. Req is one of those places to park your money. I just made 400% with wtc tonight, sold and bought even more req. Imagine that. I swear to god if you fucks don't take this shit more seriously you're not going to make it

>stop chasing bullshit
>chases wtc

How do you do it user? I'm comfy in finding the long holds, but i have no idea how to flip my money to increase my req stacks.

>t. neet with only 10k coins of link and req combined and bought in both under .20 too

I'd been holding it since $8. Nice try, good luck with your 800 dollar portfolio

I agree that watching complete scams do 100x+ is really fucking gay. But I haven't got nearly enough balls to gamble like that.

"Hey Stacey, want anything from Starbucks?"
>"Yeah, I want a mocha roastie supreme! But can you go get it for both of us, I don't want to stop watching Netflix!"
"Sure, can you send me some money though? My credit card is almost empty, I spent everything on Chad!"
>"Yeah, I just go this new app "Request Network". Download it and send me a request!"
"Wow, I just got it too! I'll put in a request. Hmm, that's weird Stace, it's saying I need "REQ tokens". Wtf is that?"
>"Uh, this app is so fucking weird. WEIRD AND CREEPY. Why do I need a token to send money? How do I even get them?"
"Just delete it Stace and use venmo. That app was made by virgins and creepy ugly losers."

Honestly, use your brain. Does it even make sense for this token to be over a dollar?

The name "request network" doesn't immediately lead on what it's about. Most normies just getting into crypto would have to do research to understand what the purpose of the project is, since all the discussion around it is just about gains and they themselves don't advertise at all. If they were called "payment request network" or something gay like that it would help their project I'm sure.

I didn't buy into the pump, I never do. Put your money into something good, take profits from that and put it in something else and repeat the process until you have fat stacks of everything.. depending on the asset my sweet spot is selling 20% at a 500% profit to effectively give me the initial coin I bought into for free and I roll my profits onto the next thing. But I always hold stacks of good shit, don't sell all of a good thing you fucks

i literally sold all of mine for dent like 15 minutes ago lol

I get it, you're trying to buy 100k. Nice try user. Or if you're actually this stupid read the white paper

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

End of year?

You mean end of month right?

Stop shilling your worthless coin with the exact same copypasta.

[drools]
Can you imagine 100k though. I wish I was a richfag when it was still under 10c.

Imagine a world where you go down to McDonald's and pay for your early death in not dollars but IBM. That's Req. Because it's going to REQ the global banking cabal.

..How does it not? It's a network of request, user. What else would you name it to be more clear? "Currency agnostic payment processing platform" sure as hell doesn't sound better.

I don't think "Payment" is necessary in the name, since the fact "request" is already in it, coupled with the fact that it's a cryptoCURRENCY.

Not trying to shit on you, I've just always thought the branding was top notch.

I always thought of it from the lens of someone in crypto, where not all currencies are actually currencies per se and that they themselves are ultimately treated like stocks moreso than balances. Maybe you're right, but I still wouldn't but my money on it, just imo

Buying REQ was the worst decision of my life.

TA says it'll either rebound to 6000 sats or fall as low as 4000 if it breaks 5200

someones definitely trying to push it down

Stop fucking selling

Shit that wasn't really a response. I guess what I mean is that if someone gets into crypto even casually they'll be examining it through the same lens and dismiss req before they understand it.

This guy sucks at this.

I know user, I've since come to my senses, I think . I've just been a fucking mess since then, lost all my patience and have been so sporadic and desperate to recoup my losses. But I think I've overcome it now, and have learned. I can't believe I traded so irrationally in hindsight, but it's certainly hardened me for the road ahead.

I sold all my holds at a small profit today to move into NAS until it's up 200-300%, which I think will happen this week since it just got updated on CoinMarketCap. It's top 20 material, so I'm not selling this until I get my moon.

I didn't always, but fuck have been a shitball lately. I think I've regained my reasoning since that though, and hope to recoup my losses through holding NAS (Nebulas).

You have to start somewhere anyway you shitfuck. At least it awared me on how normie I am, and I'm going to become the best goddam trader/holder/investor/speclator on this site u fucking nigger

you really positively and absolutely rustled my jimmies there user

Wow this kid is maaaad. He should stop blowing his allowance on shit coins and stick to giving blow Joey's to his uncle

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

This is a useless shittoken shilled hard by a discord group. they get points for every post and comment they make here, if they don't post every day they get banned.

That's why there are REQ posts here 24/7.

You post this in every thread for every coin.

>women are against it
How is this anything but a pro for REQ?

cause mass adoption is being able to sell things to women
women consume more than men since men are more cynical advertising doesn't work on them as well. You successfully get women to use REQ and you have otherworldly gains

SELL LOW BUY HIGH

I've been in since 0.04 with a 113k stack. I'm not selling a single one.

u buy nao

Women only follow men. They will pump our coins after we accumulate.

screencap the following

the day a lot of women are into crypto the bubble pops

think of real estate

whatever women touch gets destroyed

most social problems come from single moms

>single mom with kids on the internet
>internet dating
>crypto investor
>went to school of hard knocks
>"I'm making a lot of money with cryptocurrencies"