Are /noLinkers/ the most salty people on Veeky Forums? I'm comfy as fuck holding my 5000 link and expecting many gains

are /noLinkers/ the most salty people on Veeky Forums? I'm comfy as fuck holding my 5000 link and expecting many gains.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They want to see us fail but we wont

Bought 5000 LINKies at .15, feels good man.

I just enjoy your threads where people are like "Link will be $100 in a year and will buy me a house

LINK has the best memes desu
t. /noLinker/

desu I see a lot of memes about this coin and have no idea what it does. Just seems like the ultimate autistic beta orbiter coin. Shill me on it. When I google it all I see is a bunch of faggy nerd stuff. Why should I care more than TrumpTron?

Its a coin thats not marketed towards the general public. It's a tool for institutions and big banks to use to gather data basically. This data will be used in smart contracts. LINK is partnered with SWIFT and HyperLedger. SWIFT is currently using HyperLedger to test out blockchain technology for bond settlements. LINK will be the only blockchain technology that's compatible with SWIFT, HyperLedger, European PSD2 new laws and ISO 20022 standards.

ChainLink will basically become the de facto data provider to all blockchains that have smart contracts. The bridge between blockchain technology and mainstream adoption.

Was genuinely going to put some sats into link when it was low but I saw the phrase 'stinky linkies' posted here and my head would play it on loop during any down time. Thanks faggots.

Are you people actually satisfied with how much you hold? I feel very sad, I could have bought 6000 link early, but ended up buying 5250 instead. Should I be happy? I'm very bullish on link

how long do you expect before use is widely adopted?

are there any particular counter-arguments/alternatives to it?

8.8k LINKs. Largest holding. Depending on how my other bags gk I'll try to make 10k LINKs before it begins.

This coin will be the holy retribution of Veeky Forums. When it happens, this board will implode into a full-catalog LINK meme cyclone.

100k links here, pretty comfy. Still I've realised I will never be satisfied, now I want 150k. Be happy with whatever you have

I hate you for having more stinky linkies than me

I told myself 10k, then 15k, followed by 20k, ok 25k max, now I'm nearly up to 30k. But that'll be it......

For us.

It's not gonna redistribute shit to the normies. This coin is for 3 types of people: Segery, Banks, And the LINK MARINES

i need to be a Captain

The comfiest addiction.

I'm on 3.5k linkies atm and I measure my performance by total sats/spot price of LINK so I have an approximation of how many linkies I could be holding.

I will convert most of my portfolio to linkies before the singularity occurs

can someone PLEASE help a 700 linkie out?

>can only afford to buy 200 fiat worth of link every 2 weeks

fuck even getting to 1k link would be a dream, i'm sitting at 400

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Fuck off.