Anyone else getting JUST'd by this shitcoin?

Anyone else getting JUST'd by this shitcoin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MydtwjMffrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

50% down, 50% of my portfolio

Sold a while ago at a loss. It's gone down even more since then. This shit really only can go down huh.

Put 70% of my portfolio on this at $4
Should I KMS

HOW IS IT STILL GOING DOWN?

my bags are -50% but its literally less than 1% of my portfolio

Why the fuck do you people go all in and not even have a set stop loss? God damn.

youtube.com/watch?v=MydtwjMffrs

not point showing us this bull shit when we're already holding these fucking bags

kucoin has stop loss?

TOTAL JUSTED bought at 2000 its gonna hit 1200, i NEVER sell at a loss but this shit is a fucking anvil

No

CanYaCoin current market cap is $80 million dollars.

For you to get your money back and start making any money this piece of shit would have to total 200 million + and that's never going to happen so I don't know why you're still holding your bags.

If you think this is going up any time soon you're as deluded as you are stupid for buying this in the first place.

Let's be realistic here. How far can this thing drop? Are we talking sub $1 ?

blame the morons selling to the whales

Aren't the whales about to be JUSTED too if this is really such a crap coin?

Probably won't go much lower, but it will be a long climb back up

ICO price was like 60 cents so do the math

get fucked mate im retarded and will hold this shit down to 0

Also,
>people bought a coin that couldn’t even hit its ICO hardcap two weeks ago at over 5x ICO price

You literally deserve to lose all your money retards

Honestly surprised how low this is going. Only a matter of time before a new wave of buyers comes in and scoops up the dip.

Mother of fuck. So unless there's a miracle and someone pumps this turd upward... we may still be heavily overpriced.

So this things only worth 70 millions, when Doge is 1.5 B ?

Holy this, please god, forgive us

they basically lied to everyone. Their whitepaper says the vesting schedule from private sale was 3 months.

3 months is this month. All the private sale whales are dumping hard right now.