Rate my folio Veeky Forums give me criticism

Rate my folio Veeky Forums give me criticism.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/new/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

High volume coins...maybe 2x in few weeks...

Ayy what's up poorbro

>no mincoin

Should I diversify less you think?

sold some other coin for BTC to buy some APPC. Went to go purchase some on binance and I screwed myself. 10 appc is .0019, too low for the min purchase, 11 is .0021. Didn't do my quick mafs. Lesson learnt

want to moon fast ? go after shit coins like DIME, CREA, SUMO, DTR, 1337 etc...

i made from $90 to $250 in 10 days...just with 1337.

from 2 sat to 7 sat now.

check recently added & 24 hr volume for most coin and if they are legit ...avoid NUMUS...
- coinmarketcap.com/new/

and move ur coins via DOGE...

Not worth it to post screenshot... but I have half in VEN, and rest split between ICX and BNB. These served me well but since the Korea FUD my gains have largely been reset. Worth holding these or should I bail in the short term to chase something more promising?

Only have 1,600 dollars between the three. Another 2k in Ether

CHADfolio here

damn user, What was your initial investment? I started with 250

started with 1500 last year lol

Anything from this board help? Seems just like a lot of shilling

I've literally made more from this board than any rando discord with TA "professionals"

Just gotta shift through the shit and find the gems.

For example, EOS is having a an announcement in 2 hours, you could make a quick 10% flip from the FOMOers

Dont have enough btc to buy the minimum amount hah.. maybe next time.
cheers user!

good luck little fish may your hands be strong and your moon missions numerous

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Probably have to drop bat. I'm holding myself. It just won't move. And by the time it rises everything else will have long increased.

Wholesome

pajeets?