Us Citizens and ICO's

Goddamit every ico this year is banning US Citizens...What are you guys using as a workaround? Relatives passports?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2403388,00.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just buy it anyway unless there is KYC.

this

It's not illegal for Americans to buy, the coin companies don't wanna deal with America's finance laws so they just ban Americans

No, that's how you end up in pound-me-in-the-ass prison.

Friend of mine got 6 years for signing up to the Espers ICO on YoBit when he lied and said he wasn't American. Now he's trading blowjobs for cigarettes in Rikers, and he doesn't even smoke.

There is almost no way to trace it to you unless you admit it. It's a waste of time. If you're so concerned about it just convert to xmr when the time comes and say you mined it.

Most require ID photo AND a fucking utility bill these days. Sucks sitting on the sideline and watching all of these foreigners get rich

Ill do it from outside the US for a nominal 10% fee

Get a VPN.

Its all fun and games until you get an IRS audit and they call the SEC.

Why you can't buy ICO's?

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

what did you wanna buy OP? got any recommendations?

Most of the legit ones are KYC

VPN that shit. Nobody gonna find out

Virtual Private Network

pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2403388,00.asp

or just move from the US

Near all fall below ICO prices after they hit the exchanges

>They think publicly sold VPNs are invisible to the Feds' eyes
That's cute.

Yeah, I'm sure the IRS is going to check every ICO wallet that isn't tied to an American bank account

They don't have to. If you do anything other than hold the ICO at any point they can either trace it up the blockchain or get your ass for obstruction when the numbers dont match up to exchange records. I work in ITSEC, and there is no way in hell I'm going to try and hide shit from the IRS. Uncle Sam always gets his cut, and when it comes to taxes its not innocent until proven guilty. You have to prove your innocence to the IRS or you're going down.

>You have to prove your innocence
That's the most retarded shit I've ever read.

What does the SEC know about my buying into some ICO that doesn't do KYC? OK, I buy this ICO that doesn't know my name. I hold it. and then sell it for XMR on an exchange that also doesn't know my name. I trade the XMR for USD and claim I mined it. There is no transaction history anywhere.

Because they nail you on inconsistency. Not literally guilty until proven innocent, but that is how they come at you. They find any inconsistency and unless you can explain it, its evidence of evasion. Thats how they game you.

>lack of evidence is evidence

This is constitutionally illegal.

Dont even. KYC is a pain in the ass. Cant liquidate funds so they pretty much have your money in ransom

STOP POSTING HOT SLUTS
THIS IS A WORK SAFE BOARD THAT I BROWSE AT WORK.

Look up pretty much any tax evasion case in history. They're based on unaccounted funds.

Wtf

Why this

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Since when does lying on a website = jailtime?

Or did he not report the earnings he made and then get fucked for tax evasion?

is that Sommer ray?

>Try to put 3k into icx ico
>get cucked by passport
>it would literally be 258,000$ right now
I know you guys are always memeing but I seriously want to kms because of this.
And it will for sure 4x this year.
If I cant make a million this year I think im gonna end it all

Y'think he might be lying? I know he's on the internet and all so that shouldn't be possible, but just maybe?

Land of the free