Spent like 36 dollars on coinbase last night and bought mostly Bitcoin, ether, some bitcoin cash and lite coin...

spent like 36 dollars on coinbase last night and bought mostly Bitcoin, ether, some bitcoin cash and lite coin. total fucking nub

now I'm hearing I should just get ether and cash out on new coin ICOs? how do I find good coines brah? how do I know which coins to go with? how much to invest? looking for big gains so I can move out finally

stayed up until like 6 am researching crypto and finance. have done the same tonight so far.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

$36?

Stick it all in KYScoin faggot.

litecoin is starting its engine, you still have time

Nice larp faggot.

Good larp I'm laughing

> $36

AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

if not a larp just send coins directly from coinbase to ico address on the coins website

A word of advice, under no circumstances should you leave all that money on an exchange. Go buy a nano hard wallet to store it on.

And dont forget to lock your price in

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

$36 spread between btc eth ltc and bch. I don’t know if bait, but if not, lurk moar. A lot more, you will see no profit with that, what are you at now after fees?

>$36
>all that money

Fucking hell Veeky Forums! Do I really need to start putting a '/s' at the end of my posts like we're on Reddit?

>A word of advice, under no circumstances should you leave all that money on an exchange. Go buy a nano hard wallet to store it on.

Do not listen to this cryptic faggot. This advice is the worst. All that will happen is you'll get your crypto stuck in transit, getting eaten alive by fees and opening up your keys to any shitty hacker sniffing your router and/or malware keyloggers on your pc

Just open an account, make a hard password and set up 2fa and dont tell anyone anything and you're good

Check mincoin

you can also lock in your coins on a wallet at a certain price so you wont lose money.

I'm actually not larping here. I didn't know about the fees and foolishly put x50 what OP put in but into BTC. I want to buy alt coins but now I'm fucked.
Will I have to sell my BTC + fees for some ETH to transfer + fees just so I can get started?? How much are the fees going to kill me by

How can I unjust my shit. I have to wait 7 days till I get my coins btw.

was at like $31.50. didnt know there were so many fees.

yes sorry, not a larp. im nub as fuck. feel like i got hosed with fees and barely know shit but ive been researching my ass off for the past 24 hours

transferred my shit to gdax. dumb? got binance. should i use a diff. exchange?

Holy fucking shit there's some stupid money coming into crypto right now.

We're all gonna be rich boys

pls tell me how to not go full retard and get rich off shitcoin bandwagons :(

Go all in on Tron.

Gdax to binance is free transfer, gdax is the same company as coinbase, so just log in there with your coinbase account and verify 2 documents. After that transfer btc from cb to gdax, it’s instant and free. After that send btc from gdax to your binance address. Next time buy ether.

thanks user. binance is better exchange?

also is doing quick minute by minute trades on coins a good idea at all or should i just try to ride new altcoins?

sorry I sold after watching one of his videos. can't trust anyone who photoshops their profile pictures that much.

was replying to

>36$
>bought bcc, btc and eth

KEK

You probably dont have enough to withdraw any of that shit off coinbase, let alone buy any ICOs.

aint got shit. transferred to exchange. trying to turn tiny wages into bigger money. then i could go deeper if i want to. stupid idea? should i start with more? how much $$ should i start with

>stupid money
>$36

start with 200-500$

>buy $36 worth of crypto from coinbase
>receive $29 worth after fees
>too little to transfer out
>decide to sell back into USD and buy a single coin
>sell all 3, receive $19 USD
>buy just bitcoin, receive $15 worth of bitcoin
>send to exchange, exchange receives $4
>try to go all in on a shitcoin, minimum trade not met

>all these $5k portfolios bashing the guy with $36

do you feel big now?

do you?

I recognize that bulge

Breh. 36 bucks? Just kys.

BTW OP I started out the same way and now am putting hundreds into crypto like its nothing. You'll get used to it.

how long until you can be making real money? thousands every few days? am i truly an idiot?

pls no bully nub

Find another NEO or ETH, that's pretty much all you need. Good luck with that though

Rofl

if you wanna make thousand every few days then you also have to be prepared to lose as much. And your initial capital also has to match that. You are not gonna make thousands when you have 36 bucks invested, nor a hundred, unless you daytrade like an absolute genius (unlikely).

who is this? sorry degenerate here

Buy 2FA, it's gonna moon bruh