WHY DOES WHALEGATE MAKE PEOPLE PAY 0.05/MONTH BTC WHEN THEIR SIGNALS ARE WRONG MOST OF THE TIME?

THEIR SIGNALS HAVE BEEN WRONG, A FRIEND MINE LEAKS THEIR SIGNALS TO ME FROM TIME TO TIME AND I FOUND OUT MOST OF THEIR SIGNALS HAVE BEEN WRONG
OUT OF LETS SAY FOR EXAMPLE 10 , ONLY 2-3 WOULD BE RIGHT

WHY DO THEY CHARGE 0.05 BTC THEN?
HAS ANYONE CALLED THEM OUT ON THEIR SCAM?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

idk wtf this is but i can already tell from the logo its a scam

They've been better lately.. it seems in bear markets they blow

its waltoncoin

LOL WOT?
IT HAS BEEN WRONG ALL THE TIME AND WHEN I CALLED THEM OUT ON TWITTER, THEY INSTANTLY BLOCKED ME AND WHEN THEY GIVE OUT BAD SIGNALS, THEY IMMEDIATELY PULL THEM DOWN TO TRY & SEEM RIGHT ALL THE TIME

what signal?

their buy up to price usually creates FOMO since they announce it when it's already pumping, but you can usually get a better deal if you just wait a bit

I made a lot of money with those guys, they called every bithumb listing

They never tweet on twitter lol. Another pajeet, they just called bittrex next listing

And yet i was able to buy vibe, oh man double my money in hours

Your "friend" is an idiot. Any who buys advice is.

I MEANT I CALLED THEM OUT ON TWITTER BY SAYING WHAT IF YOUR SIGNALS ARE WRONG EVERYDAY WHEN I PAY AND THEN I POSTED SCREENSHOT OF THEIR PAID TELEGRAM FAILED SIGNAL ETC AND THEY ENDED UP BLOCKING ME

Hahahahahahahaha, no need to shill them by saying negative things since most of their signals are accurate. This is another give me a whalegate signal plebs kinda of shit.

Same most professional group out there.

I’m a member of the paid group (not for much longer) and can confirm that they’re shit. They memory hole signals that tank and are rude to deal with.

'MOST"
like i said OUT OF 10, 3 ARE CORRECT

THANKS

Chill us your group then, i've been following their free channel for months, they called every unknown coin. Not sure why pajeet will always whine. Did you pooped in your pant again?

HAVE THEY EVER KICKED SOMEONE OUT FROM THE GROUP DESPITE THE GUY'S MEMBERSHIP REMAINING? IF YES THEN THIS JUST GOES TO SHOW THEY'RE UNPROFESSIONAL AND SHADY AND NEED TO BE CALLED OUT

Today they kicked one guy and sent us the whole chat, what an idiot. We even had to vote whether he should be banned or not. Guy bought some medium term call and went all in and whining like a little cunt.

Me too. I hate how the delete signals that go to shit. They said bitcoin was going to $25000 at the end of 2017 then they were all "ohh we misunderestimated stupid people hurrdurr"

They're also very rude.

I didn't get that and I'm in the paid group too. Was it in the [m] group?

pics of the chat?

Lol, where are you tweets then? Can't see shit. Joined last week, making some nice profit.

Do you remember their TNB signal from a week ago? Completely deleted. The price tanked hours after the signal was given and they removed all traces of it from the Telegram.

They never delete any signal, i'm in the group. I'm even tracking all signals that i don't trade. Profitable.

shill spotted

many members ITT claimed they delete tweets yet you somehow say they don't

laughable.

that 25,000 btc value soar signal alone is proof if you try and remember

Yeah they are working with tone vays and i saw that 25k article

they only signal after they have pumped....then they dump when retards like you buy

that's the dump

they charge .05 to appear legit, and to scrape more money out of the idiots who pay them

someone who make right calls all the time wouldnt need to run a scam to turn an enormous, ridiculous profit

How did they get started? They've only been around for 3 months but have 156 members. I've been trying to search their beginning shills

Yes one of their traders was their the other day and call the 25k i can confirm that. But i gotta say they called the bottom last month, forgot how much. But what i didn't like is why peter brandt called 8k the bottom and those whalegate were accurate and how they get all their bithumb listings. Are they koreans or some shit?

No shit, every signal they shill is always higher than their buy up to range. Then it ends up DUMPING about 5-10% (which is when I buy)

My dick is a scam

I DIDN'T PAY THEM SHIT, I HAVE MY FRIEND WHO IS IN THAT GROUP LEAK IT TO ME

Fake news, whalegate work with peter for months, good guy. Link bro yo

(((THEY))) are watching this thread

Pro tip. If you have to pay to get in a room, it's not legit.
Everyone make the right calls on a alt bull market.

Bro they never post premium signals on twitter, are you dumb or what? Damn that lucy girl working with them is hot as fuck. I saw her the other day at that blockchain conference. Fuck me i would fuck that ass. Been member in november, made good money. Stop paying for any group since. Accumulating for my lambo and for lucy.

OF COURSE
WHAT ELSE CAN THEY DO, I BET THEY'RE GOING TO UNLEASH MEMBERS FROM THEIR GROUP NOW TO DEFEND IT SINCE THEY CAN'T BLOCK PEOPLE ON TWITTER AND LMAOO DID YOU SEE THEIR FREE GROUP BEGGING FOR 5000 MEMBERS TO JOIN HAHAHAH TOTAL LUNATICS

Lucy?

FREE SIGNAL: CONFIDO (CFD)
BUY UP TO: $2
STOP LOSS: NONE

VIEW THE POST ABOVE YOU BRAINLET

I fucking knew it! That chick is hot! Have you seen her insta?

Who the fuck is lucy? Im a member too but I have never heard of her.

Why would you depend on some anonymous pajeets who don't even show their analysis method. Use the RSI bot that I am subscribed to. Never goes wrong. Although I rarely follow its advice.

WHALEGATE SHILLS HAVE ARRIVED

TRYING TO CHANGE THE TOPIC BY MENTIONING SOMEONE THAT DOESN'T EXIST

BEWARE
THEY'RE TRYING TO AVOID THE FAILED SIGNALS BY WHALEGATE TOPIC

ACCIDENTALLY QUOTED MYSELF IN 1
FIXED IT NOW, QUOTED ALL SHILLS UNLEASHED BY WHALEGATE

Sup Stephen, still waiting for my car.

No shit dude, they deleted trx and tried to pretend nothing happened.

They also were forced to explain themselves to shilling doge at an ATH

Lurker reporting in
They shilled doge at ATH? What the fuck

yeah they made a post saying they're "holding heavy bags" of doge because they see it going up. can't seem to find it anymore though

LOL HOLY SHIT AT DOGE!
THAT'S LITERALLY THE SHITTEST COIN TO EXIST, PEOPLE STILL PAY THEM AFTER THAT CALL

PATHETIC.JPEG

WHO?BE MORE SPECIFIC

Fuck man they stopped posting free signals, thats some pontefract shit

I hate the logo [email protected]

Yes, they signaled to buy Doge between 70-75 sats at a time when 75 was the ATH. Well imagine my shock, it plummeted and they had to do damage control.

I own a whalegate sub and a PBC sub. Im not giving price points or current signals from whalegate. They are undoubtedly reading this thread right now looking for leakers to ban.
Their wrong calls have been in the single digits since I joined 2 months ago. Maybe 10? wrong calls ,if that, in over 100.
Currently I am stuck in XLM due to Teeka's PBC call at an avg of 20c. Imma sell around 1.50-$2 and transfer half my XLM to cycle through their call list. Its so close to breaking im not leaving until snakey wakey.
If you use their free signals provided you have like 1k to start with in 2 months you can afford a paid monthly sub. I just had good boy points handy.
Just divide your stack by 10 and weight your trades based on the expected percentage gain. Im gonna start putting 1k on their 10% plays 2k on their 20% 3k on 30% etc varying with their time avg.
The only gripe I have is that sometimes their time frames are off and if your caught wagecucking and cant get to the trade sometimes your priced out but that's not their fault.
Grats on you paid cunts that could make that WAX play I wasn't able to get to it in time.
Their monthly subs are also locked out of their yearly memberships long calls channel though I believe they ya they have shared a few. Which could be frustrating to the monthly membership that doesn't have the cash for a yearly but is planning to stay for the long haul.
TY whalegate for the money was a very happy christmas thanks to you guys. Keep it up and Ill hand you my money next year quite happily.

I have my bots looking for you complainers. You should be more grateful its not .5 bitcoin

Lol, doge is 91 now. Weak hands plebs. Buy LINK guys. Doge is shit, link is the next walton

That's why you have whats called adequate position sizing so you don't get fucked when your wrong.

*they're

thanks reddit

They're supposed to shill it when it's low.

Buy low, sell high.

That’s not the point. It was a short term call designed for quick profit, but it crashed.

Everything eventually rises in a bull market. I made much more money following my own calls than I did theirs, and I don’t even know TA.

agree buy lnk don't buy doge link is millionares coin doge is to for understanding sy Carmen suitra good sir my man

Their sell points are conservative most of the time for sure. But I dont lose money on their calls so IDC.

theoir faggit theoir

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

It was a medium term call and i'm still holding, can't you handle volatility or what?

HOLY FUCK
THEY ARE HERE!!!

Again, point missed. You don’t encourage people to buy at an ATH after a significant pump, it’s basic common sense and risk management.

Are you also going to defend the fact that they remove all records of signals that suffered serious losses, such as TNB last week which plummeted by 35% shortly after their call?

i am curious
what does whalegate do when their signals go bad and the members suffer a loss? do they kick them out without returning their losses and the monthly fee or do they help out?

I can confirm i'm holding TNB and it's down -10% since the signal but since they mentionned some shit soon, will see. Other calls are doing good but i don't like TNB. I can still see it.

Adaquate position sizing so their 1 in 10 calls that go flat dont fuck you. They also work with stop and will call a signal if its not working out.

don't buy doge is worthless buy lnk let us get rich my man

Usually they just encourage us to wait it out.

I don’t have issue with the fact that some of their signals go bad, but that they memory hole the ones that go really bad. They cover up their biggest losses so that they can continue to boast about their monthly ROI and reel more paying customers in.

Search the Telegram for TNB. All traces of the signal have been deleted.

doge for normal link for millionaire

WG said that? wow... 0% professional.

Do you work for whalegate or what? Stop shilling their fucking group. No one want to pay for your fucking faggy scammy whalagate shit. Go fuck yourself. Wtf with people shilling their groups these days. No one wanna pay for shit here. Either shill us some free shit or get a rope and hang yourself. Or wait, you need assistance maybe? Fucking all of you fuckheads missing opportunies debating shit. Walton is mooning! We are going to that fucking 3 digits, buy now or die later. Bought at 20 and i'm a happy man and i didn't pay shit for it

I know once a man who buy doge but he kill self and children starve as leper

link buy gold bathroom
aaaaah
ner buy doge it never go up so told buy link

I AM PRO WALTON AND ANTI VEN AFTER BEING PRO VEN FOR SOME TIME AND REALISING IT WAS A BIG SCAM BY THE DEVS WHO PLACE THE 200-300 BTC WALLS SINCE VEN WAS LESS THAN A DOLLAR.
I MADE THIS THREAD TO ENQUIRE ABOUT WHALEGATE AND WHAT THEY DO, I AM JUST GENERALLY CURIOUS SINCE THEIR FREE TELEGRAM GROUP IS OF THEM BEGGING FOR 5000 MEMBERS AND MY FRIEND SWEARS BY THEM ETC.

doge silly meme with animal dog useless for nothing I only buy to help pour, gibs doge bags pour friend my man link is for billionare and hi q people

I said fuck you, i don't give a fuck. See dude is shilling their free telegram and their paid shit. Wtf is wrong with you you fucking fag. Do you think we are stupid around here or what? Fuck you! Your whalegate! Your fucking bags! Fuck all of you! Shill a coin show me some money! Never heard of this crap shitgate before. One guy keep posting and posting and posting "guys do you think these or that" did you get double analed or what?

You are pro shit, you are pro fag. That's for sure. I bought ven when it was cents i bought ethereum when it was peanuts. If you bought any of this you wouldn't be wankering like a little whore you are here. Show me your blockfolio you dirty little whore then we will talk.

I joined them 1 week ago, before joining I made about 3 threads here asking if that group was legit and now you are telling me that it's a scam, where were you fucking idiot when I asked?

NEVER SAW YOU BACK THEN?
LINK ME YOUR THREADS TO VALIDATE YOUR CLAIMS.

Fucking tell me why I should have saved my threads answered by nobody. I have been asking the whole biz how that group is and no one knew it, now everyone seems to know it and claims it's a scam, looks fishy to me

See another fag, this thread is full of fags.

nvr buy doge or yented buy lnk because only stupid buy doge and normie yenten buy link be in big house and laugh with all happy my man gives e your doge and yented my man I helps pour

nice try WG shill
you don't even need to save the threads
they're in your history, can simply scroll or search for the titles of the threads and they will appear

Hahahahahahahahahahaha, what the hell is this chinese shit. Speak english boiiiiiiii. Me no abla bullshit.

can safely say now that YOU'RE A SHILL PRETENDING TO BE A HATER AND PROMOTING THIS GROUP YOURSELF

I'm bored with your lane rant, me out. Hit me when walton hit 100. Hasta lavista faggos

They are making .05 per head, i just don't get why would they shill their shit here in this boring thread. So far we have one dude or let's hope lady with no proof. Saying bullllllshit for an hour now, and whoever dare to answer is called a shiller for whalegay. This is Veeky Forums and its a free land, everyone is entitled to their opinion! Not some frustrated kid would tell us otherwise and i call all paid groups scams until i'm proven wrong. The only legit group is mine and you should all join it, this is where the money flow discordapp com /invite/ MS4qHqD

Called them out on twitter? Do you have their number? I wanna join

Show us the signals then if your friend leak them to you, we want screenshots!

+1

Yep they did cuz they are koreans. Easy

SO THAT HE CAN GET BANNED

NOT HAPPENING

Show the screenshots of the signals please!!!!!!!

so now you are contradicting everything you said in this thread and you are admitting their signals are good! Busted!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA