Moon incoming tomorrow buy now

500 mill market cap
great team
big announcement coming tomorrow
only 8 bucks
need I say more? Accumulate you faggots or stay poor.

I doubt it.

dont believe me. im screencapping this shit to post tomorrow.

alright then fags. You mother fuckers always ask for a coin that hasn't 100x yet and i give it to you and nobody listens.

Where does it say they're making an announcement?

Nah man I'm still stuck on canya

Fine - I’ll go in.

What’s the time for this thing to hit?

Tomorrow? Monday?

there's not enough hype around it. I feel it'll just steadily creep up the charts once it is revealed how shit all the other projects with higher mcap are

Holding Aion as well. I don't know about the 100x lol. I'm hoping it will reach a 1bln mktcap though. Testnet coming out very soon.

So no 100x but what do you think it’ll do?

nothing

Fair enough.

Holding a massive bag of ICON atm. Why should I buy AION?

The fact that no one in even trying to shill you makes me think this might be a good coin.

if you got em dump em now. TRS release tomorrow and will cause price drop. Look at what happened on 13th. Buy the drop, sell the recovery. Last release went 5x after.

what's the announcement?
i need a binance coin i can 2x my btc with before wan drops

not sure rumor is it's a partnership with someone.

yeah, got AION since PBC recommendation. So far, poor performer along with SALT

Last time around trs contributors received 31%, this time 6%. Won't be comparable.

Aion is partenered with Enigma, which will do its presentation at neodev con

Enigma is slowly getting attention and has a unique product, I'm sure Aion will follow
I just don't know if it isn't better to just go all in on Enigma since it's probably the one carrying the other

Token release scheduled for tomorrow. That's the big announcement I think OP is referring to.

blog.aion. network/initialtrsrelease-97f1df8eb06

I have small stakes in aion and am excited to see what it will bring, the little talk about it gets me worried but at the same time this might be a goldmine

dump icon or aion user?

Im in
Cant hurt that bad, its already super oversold rn, bound to have a little action