All of you blokes are fucken stupid with your fake currencies...

all of you blokes are fucken stupid with your fake currencies. I'm an Australian dentist and I make more than all of you cunts ever will in a fucken day.

just today I had an old women walk in with a tooth ache. I could've crowned it but I knew if I referred her to the dental surgeon for dentures, I'd make a 30% commission. Thats 6,000 Australian dollars right, fucken, there.

My second appointment was a young lad about 3. he had a lot of plaque so I knew I could get away with telling his parents some shit. So although all of his teeth were gonna fall out anyways, I tell them I found four cavities that need filling. Its about 400 each that I get paid when I fill a cavity. Bam. 1600 dollars.

Now, next up I have a college age girl about 19. I get her signed up for invisalign because I convinced her that the gaps in her teeth were widening since I last gave her the x-ray. Another commission, 1500 dollars.

Not to mention that then I get to charge for the anesthetics (which I always double or triple charge for, i say they need more 'local anesthetic' or some shit) and the second and third and fourth appointments

By the end of the day Ill make 20 large easily while all you cunts spent it staring at squiggly lines of fake currencies trying to predict when the sun will come up and crash all of your life savings]

I'm a software engineer, make 6 figs but need 7. Faggot

AUD

>tfw you will not make it.

I'm a crypto whale and I make 6k in an hour. No education needed, no effort or job needed, all I do is browse Veeky Forums, jackoff, and play video games. lol at nocoiners

canadian plumber pasta is funny because it's so obviously fake, but this shit is representative of many dentists t b h
>tfw when you've made millions in crypto but no fix for pain in your teeth

>just today I had an old women walk in with a tooth ache. I could've crowned it but I knew if I referred her to the dental surgeon for dentures, I'd make a 30% commission. Thats 6,000 Australian dollars right, fucken, there.
>My second appointment was a young lad about 3. he had a lot of plaque so I knew I could get away with telling his parents some shit. So although all of his teeth were gonna fall out anyways, I tell them I found four cavities that need filling. Its about 400 each that I get paid when I fill a cavity. Bam. 1600 dollars.
>Now, next up I have a college age girl about 19. I get her signed up for invisalign because I convinced her that the gaps in her teeth were widening since I last gave her the x-ray. Another commission, 1500 dollars.

this is why capitalism is cancer

fuck you toothnigger

I lost 1000 bucks at the dentist two years ago because I got shitty new insurance and my new dentist said I needed fillings

>I'm scamming people
>I'm so much better than these faggots who just trade stuff legally
Anyway what's with that faggoty pic? Do you like to get drilled by other dudes?

Medical student here.

What do you call someone too stupid to get into medical school?

A dentist ;)

how many times did you jerk off? how many vidya did you play?

fucking glorified wagecuck

OP you're a fuckhead. Go suck a cock

>math major
>300k a year after tax

get on my level u larpin faggit

You'll end up offing yourself like most dentists

a loser and if i come across you ill flog you on behalf of that old lady. scum faggot.

This is why aussies go to thailand for dental work.

Welcome to Australia where even dentist fuck you up the ass, are you kidding me, these prices are insane.

> I could've crowned it but I knew if I referred her to the dental surgeon for dentures, I'd make a 30% commission. Thats 6,000 Australian dollars right, fucken, there.

19-20k for dentures; the fuck?

I like the plumber copypasta better

Tfw when I make more off dentist coin sitting on my NEET ass then u do working as an actual dentist

I work in dental insurance. We always win in the end :)

dentcoin =/= dentacoin faggot

My dad owns Microsoft. Why doesnt your dad own Microsoft? Have fun being a poor dentist

>tfw when haven't been to a dentist for 10+ years and teeth are perfectly fine. Haven't been to a doctor or taken a pharmaceutical product for over 15 years and never been healthier, haven't even taken a pain killer or antihistamine. Modern medicine / dentistry is a scam.

>zyzz
f

They are there only for people who need them. And then they get raped.

> I'm an Australian dentist

You mean,

>I'm an Australian in Dental Assisting school

Yeah but you need to leave your basement to make that kind of money and I don't much feel like it.

>not adding "shit was so cash"

fuck u dentist bitch i made 40k in my pjs today on one trade.

Yep.

I've been sick plenty of times within the 15 years without seeing a medical 'expert' but managed to heal myself with completely natural and cheap remedies and info on the internet.

>tfw when back pain, early varicose veins and edema from standing in a machine shop all day for $140/day

Shittiest post of the year goes to...

Chump change plus you are basically a scam artist. Also, you have to dig around peoples stinky mouths all day. And seems that those prices are a "bit" overinflated.

Don't knock it, he'll get a hell of a coffee for that.

Dentists are 1.67 times more likely to commit suicide.