IEXEC RLC THREAD

IEXEC RLC THREAD
now that it's added to binance i need to accumulate more, will it go up or down in gwei?

I spent much of 2017 swing trading this on bittrex. For a long time it was good for that. Things were speculative then. Now the stakes are much higher and people seem to be waking up to it.

If you're going to try, I'd say now is your best window (until it's suddenly $10, then $25, etc.). Proceed with caution

considering this shit is not even in top 100, while golem is top 50, there is a lot of room to grow. my stack is only 200, didn't want to send more money to bittrex, funny how 200 is quite a lot now.

I work for a large tech analyst firm, we are looking at IEX.ec as one of the big disruptors in the cloud and Data Center space over next 3 years. Their roadmap is both impressive and achievable and their team is impressive - and they appear to be slowly adding commercial expertise to balance out a very academia focused dev team. Most interesting will be the integration of HPC and AI to offer XaaS in things like Fog/EDGE analytics or HFT in capital markets. This has real potential and I expect will receive broader coverage from tech analysts and publications alike.

1200 here. Bought and sold all the way up tonight's rally. Beautiful.. watching that go to 4.80

Finally a good coin gets attention.

Here's a wakeupcall though:

> Why is the token necessary?

dun dun dunnnnn.

>oh fuck she is sexy
>nipples pokin
>checkin them thighs
TATTOO
>dropped

sauce me up tho desu

It'll be a steady gainer throughout the year and I unironically think it could go >10x by EOY.

This one has become tough to time but it's still fairly vulnerable to BTC crashes. Take advantage of those if you can for what will still be a significant discount, at least for the foreseeable future

>Why is the token necessary?
to fund iexec team, duh. just like literally any other erc-20 token.

If the market understands that blockchain as a technology is non-viable without iExec then this should be a 25x by EOY. It might even blow everyone out of the water and go above 200. Hard to say how the market will respond though, but with V2 coming, partnerships will be streaming in over the next 6 months, miners looking to diversify, dApp adoption increasing (probably slightly longer term but assuming outlook is positive, major industry interest etc. I’m not putting a ceiling on this but $50 is my prediction by mid year.

kys

I like your bullishness. The team was an early sponsor of REQ as well and it's not unthinkable REQ could make use of the service as traffic ramps up through 2019.

Barring an apocalypse, of course

i bought 80 for now, eth/rlc ratio is not so bad right now, very early adopters got really fucked it seems, maybe we can reach those levels again.

BTC was trading at just $2-3k back then and the mania was insane

REQ is a French project too I think so no surprise on their partnership. Was in on req at 6c but I’m still more bullish on RLC overall. The apocalypse is the big question I’m hoping to be mostly out by end of Q3 this year and get a parcel of land so I can shift into self sustenance and re-enter crypto in mostly passive positions afterwards.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one imagining these scenarios. I actually plan to cash out a portion this summer and fuck off to a jungle paradise for a few years. 2017 was exhausting.

Just bought, will be setting low buy orders for moar.

It's a good project. The best for this use case by far. On the other hand I'm bearish on ERC20 tokens.

iExec is blockchain agnostic, so whatever prevails, they will already have the product in place to take advantage. If this requires forks then they have already stated that investors will be the first consideration.

Nice just bought 244 RLC

It's weird how much I'm seeing this idea to get off grid lately. I think everybody subconsciously knows that the global systems are ready for a reset on a scale that has never happened before. I have a lot of arguments in that way and not many against it so I'm basically orienting myself to avoid catastrophe and hopefully weather any storm over the next decade. Thank god for crypto.

I wish I did this sooner, because it would go to 14k sats, and pump to 16k+ sats every single day.