Give me one good reason why I shouldnt buy an island in Belize, central america, for 165k

Give me one good reason why I shouldnt buy an island in Belize, central america, for 165k

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ooga booga

Because you are a LARP

Mcafee

can i live in a tiny house on it?

Wait they are that cheap? Fuck, maybe I should look into this too. Wanna be island neighbors?

Global warming you ignorant slut.

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Robot please.

muh global warming. watching too much inconvenient truth have we?

link pls???

an island in Belize, central america being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the coin. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?

Have fun drowning, nerd

Niggers

If you do can I live there and help build it

setting up infrastructure is a bitch. i couldnt do it without a quick internet connection and amazon prime

literally throwing your money down the drain since their corrupt govt's can just take them back any time and you wont be able to do shit.

As long as you dont have dogs i see no problem.

Well, lets say op did actually buy one of these islands from the government, what's to stop him putting up defense systems in a third world shithole like that? Sensors and shit so he can hunt down the government militia coming to evict him

>thinks global warming is real

kek

Are they really that cheap? Where do you buy them? Serious question.

You should. But you should know that most of these islands require a lot of fucking work. A lot are basically mangrove forests. Barely an island.
BUT...it's a motherfucking island in belize dude.
do it.

The fact that any kind of infrastructure on a deserted island would cost millions

>he fell for the global warming meme

wouldnt it get like real boring after like 3 days?

no women dude...