NEO just blasted through 900000 sats! It's headed for a new ath against BTC. It will flip ETH within the next two years

NEO just blasted through 900000 sats! It's headed for a new ath against BTC. It will flip ETH within the next two years.

Every NEO is a beachfront property.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can't stress that enough

accumulate

I can see neo going to $800 this year but it's severely limited by the fact that it's indivisible.

Limted? The fomo will be unreal.

I remember watching it at $30 going "na, it just blew up, no way it lasts".

I just looked at it today and wanna kill myself.

>$30
Thats what, 6 months ago? Even BTC has probably made more gains in the meantime.

No, it was $30 in December lmao.

Although it actually hadn't just popped up then, not sure why I thought it had. But yeah, easy 4x if I had bought then. Which is _about_ the same most of my coins have done anyway though I guess.

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

I remember buying ANS at 4$ and selling at 45$. Too early, but still made some nice profit. Good times. Kinda miss the ant logo and memes.

is this when everyone moves to wallets and chills on their free GAS for years?

Literally and unironically this, I listened to some fool who is a trader irl and I asked him at $34 and he said something along the lines of "multiple month long descending triangle of doom, can't recommend it", so I skipped it. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Guys is 1500 NEO enough to make a lot of NEOGAS gains? That's all I can afford I need to keep the rest in ETH.

I hate crypto so fucking much, you LITERALLY can't make good decisions, it's all fucking dice rolling.

Except for Ethereum and Monero, those were smart alt investments.

Literally what I'm doing. I'm staking about 1.5 gas a month.

You'd be an idiot not to do it.

This is a useless shittoken shilled hard by a discord group. they get points for every post and comment they make here, if they don't post every day they get banned. That's why there are beachfront property posts here 24/7.

it's not because so many ppl like beachfront property; it's jsut because 50 retards have to shill for it. ...most of the comments being positive about beachfront property are all from the same group.

It's obviously nothing than a scam.

What if I just love NEO?

Ah you're right. I was thinking of August, right before it shot up to $50 for a short time.

itsfreerealestate.jpeg

Never EVER follow anyone's advice in crypto, especially someone from the "irl" place
Follow your guts

Wrong thread m8

Here's the door

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

I have the same ame amount and have simply been holding since June. I’ve staked about 4K USD worth of GAS already. And wait til GAS is in the few hundred dollar range

you guys think its a decent time to pick some neo up from ether? owned some at $60 but sold cause retarded

This

what do u mean i have 0.2 neo on hit btc and 0.2 neo on cryptopia.

Try moving that 0.2 NEO to another wallet

>blasted through

>Biggest fucking walls i've ever seen at 920000