Wtf i love EOS now

wtf i love EOS now

t minus 8 minus faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=zE_QRexLeco

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/cardamon/@dan/peer-review-of-cardano-s-ouroboros
medium.com/@classicether/out-of-the-ether-a-crisis-of-irresponsible-governance-facing-ethereum-classic-a77abdd7a9fa
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

please don't fuck it up please don't fuck it up

I'm holding this and didn't even know this. Should probably sell the news

definitely hold. this is like eth at 20 desu - dyor but it's extremely promising.

Somebody decided to "sell the countdown", but I recommend holding.

EOS is just a cheap knockoff of Cardano. Dan Larimer is incapable of accomplishing even half of what he wants to do.

>"I am the bitcoin now"
>literally just another ERC20 token

if EOS is the new bitcoin, then what the fuck is ETH?

Not only is EOS just another ERC20 token right now, they ltioerally say that buying EOS tokens gives you NO ACTUAL RIGHTS to transfer your tokens to the EOS blockchain when the mainnet is released.

They late
SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL!!

WE GET IQ TOKENS!!!!!!!!!!
BUY BUY BUY

dude it's like the other way round. dan built BTS ans STEEM.

>>former ceo of bithumb joins IN KOREA
>> wikipedia on the blockchain free airdrop

and here comes the dump

Why is it crashing? I bought at 13k.

And its over
and the price tanks...

facebook partnership was priced in

It should stabilize around 90k-100k, set your buy orders guys

fucking disappointing. why do they STILL do announcements of announcements

Nigger, Cardano is based on the work of teams of professional mathematicians and cryptographers, all of it peer reviewed.

Dan Larimer is just a fucking hack who made a few apps and can't accomplish even a fraction of what he claims, and has lied repeatedly about the capabilities of EOS and how he invented proof of stake first and all sorts of other shit.

It's a scam.

>>(((peer review)))
>>fail to cite previous work
dude.
steemit.com/cardamon/@dan/peer-review-of-cardano-s-ouroboros

Its a wink wink to avoid SEC securities violation brainlet

I missed the bit thumb, he joined what exactly? Block One? What position?

Can you be any bigger shill
medium.com/@classicether/out-of-the-ether-a-crisis-of-irresponsible-governance-facing-ethereum-classic-a77abdd7a9fa

Cardano actually a scam, they bring nothing but buzzworlds. Its just old proof of stake you see since 2013 in crypto, now shilled by university proffessors. It's literrally a vaporwave, next verge.

>everpedia airdropping tokens to EOS holders

Ethereum flippening confirmed, 1 thread on Veeky Forums

>Thinking Dan Larimer tells the truth about anything ever.

Good job user, you're a dumbass.

SURE it is user. Sure it is.

dan actually has a track record reaching back to the very early days of bitcoin you little piece of shit.

Yeah, that's how we all know what garbage he is and how he fucks up every project he's a part of with dramawhoring and lack of responsibility.

so BTS and STEEM are fucked up garbage, I get it.

Pretty much dude, they aren't really disrupting anything, are they? Last I checked they aren't growing either. Dan abandoned them just like he'll probably eventually abandon EOS too.

Conference already shitting all over the GNT one I watched LOLOLOL

centralized dpos shitcoin that danny will abandon in 6-12 months like he did bitshares and steem.

who's ever going to build anything on top of a platform that the developers are going to let languish like bitshares and steem have? eos is too little too late for any ecosystem adoption, but probably a good pump and dump up to the launch.

bitshares and steem are only the blockchains doing the most tx right this moment. but whatever.

>dan is a drama queen
>coming into this thread pulling drama about how he will abandon a project

satoshi left too. is he a failed drama queen and his project worthless? you suck.

>his project worthless?

Uh, yes dumbfuck. Bitcoin is fundamentally broken and irreparable and now run by people who don't even follow Satoshi's vision. That's why BCH forked, even though BCH is garbage too.

Good argument, retard.

>most tx
so what if all of those txs mean nothing? bitshares hasn't captured any market for exchange, etherdelta with it's ridiculous fees and slow throughput has captured more users than bitshares and it came year(s) later.

steem has some traction today but it's a shadow of its former self a year or so ago. the hype ended, dan left, and now all the articles being posted are all hollow crypto-related articles, or people pandering for steem bux.

the fact is dan has a terrible, terrible track record for getting any kind of large network effects on his projects. he just dumps them out there in the ether and moves on. eos fundamentally needs a shitton of developer mindshare if it even hopes to compete with ethereum for smart contracts/decentralized exchanges/tokens/decentralized dns+data, and i dont see how they're ever going to get it, when they're too little too late.

that's what I thought. you are a brainlet hodling vers shitcoin because all you can do is appeal to authority. that's why you need to put down dan and elevate your leader. pathetic.

kneel before king bitcoin, dumbass.

if bcash actually followed satoshi's vision it would have some moral ground to stand on, but they went in the complete opposite direction by breaking POW and ended up with an even more centralized coin. they unfortunately let their well-meaning project get taken over by chinese mining opportunists and scam artists.

that's why this time there is a whole team to pump 1 billion $ to get traction.

ask microsoft how offering money worked out for them for their mobile plaform.

good one

it's a serious point. 1B is honestly just not going to do much when using eos misses you out on the huge networks effects of ethereum. if you believe enough long term in these technologies, then you stand to miss out on significantly more than whatever incentive money you get by launching on the wrong platform.

i imagine a lot of people who do, will happily take that money and then end up launching on both.

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

pajeet please

true, but ethereum is shit with many unsolved problems, and eos is good tech.