> reddit tier post

Fucking faggot

They are here

Finally we are going to moon

not yet user
still accumlatin

reply to /u/nAzyqcE7:

GO CHAINLINK GOOOO!

With the order book being so thin on both ETH and BTC pairs, and more and more longs taking their LINK off the market, as soon as there is a real rush to accumulate, this is going to fly. We may be seeing it right now.

this, pls give us poorfags some time

We're all going to make it guys

jesus christ i hope i'm here to see it happen it's gonna be beautiful. How much link to make it do you think user?

just got in dis coin shit a month ago. dont giv a fuq about what it does but it finna make me rich. lets blow like Tron nigga.

Except CanYa holders.

isnt it supposed to build handle on the cup before mooning.

Due Kraken is holding some BTC from me i could not buy more LINK

TA is astrology

>Finally we are going to moon
It's not the first random pump, nothing says it will last

I personally wanted at least 10k and that seemed to be the consensus. But as the price goes higher, and the realization of what this could reach go higher, I'm thinking even 3k-5k is good now. Just depends on how long you hold. I remember when Coinbase was handing out .10 BTC just for creating an account with them, and thinking this is probably going to be worth a lot in the future, but at that time it didn't really seem possible. I have that same feeling about say 100 LINK, for example. It could be worth a whole lot in the future.. Like if LINK was $1000, that's $100k

I hope it crashes and people panic sell.

Im not done reaching my goal of my LINK stack.

This made me cringe so hard ffs user

It did form a nice handle.
From $1.40 on January 8 to $1.03 yesterday back up to $1.20 today.

@6374718
What made you cringe about it?

thats a pretty small handle

That's nearly a 30% dip though.

Smart money is absorbing all the impatient money right now. It's beautiful. The pros know how to play this game. Put up a big buy order right before it explodes, but also at a time when dumb traders think it's the top.

Same. I got $4,000 coming in a week from today. I hope it doesn't take off by then.

That wasn't the real handle. Look at the 1 week candles.

Hahah I love cringe videos too anonymous but why are you not cheering for chainlink come one we can cheer this to 10,000 dollar like bitcoin :D

GO CHAINLINK GOOOO!

This is crypto, shit moves quick. Weekly candles don't show what's going on.

You really believe all that TA nonsense? The market can do whatever the hell it wants, it doesn't have to wait on some bullshit TA laws that you impose on it.

> anonymous

I just found I am also named anonymous hahah, how do I change my username anonymous. I dont want us both to be named the same :D

But what is with that picture dont kill yourself anonymous you have much to life for like chainlink going to 10000 dollar

GO CHAINLINK GOOOO!

I DONT WANT TO BE A WAGESLAVE ANYMORE SERGEY PLEASE FUCKING SAVE ME

GO CHAINLINK GOOOO!

GO CHAINLINK GOOOO!

>how do I change my username anonymous
You report all your posts showing "anonymous", that'll prompt the mods to contact you with a user name application.

---EDIT---
The report button is at the bottom right
---edited 01/13/18(Sat) 11:08 by Anonymous---

Here's the daily chart btw.
Today's green candle is a little tall (for now) which kind of ruins the aesthetic, but that is a definite cup and handle.

AAAAAAAA STOP I HAVENT FINISHED BUYING YET

the 8888 buy wall is being eaten as we speak
see ya at 7k sats

nice try Faggot

plebbitors know better than to post inhumane, fucked up, kwanky shit like this...

(((they))) are NOT here yet...

user has made a measly attempt to make it look so

OP is just your typical faggot, as usual.

kys

>calling a 2 BTC order a buywall

Don't even mind... will enjoy accumulating more

I want more cute chainlink girls
Also pls guys let it go down, I want more link.

Like I said, today's green candle looked a little too tall at 89xx to be an aesthetic handle for the cup.

well, show is over, literally no volume. that's what you get with no marketing.

Is today the day?

I am dead inside

Give it time and accumulate more.

I wasn't gonna buy more but I can't say no to that image.

A friend of mine just said to me,
>I've finally found a low coin on Binance
>Which is it?
>ChainLink

As someone who fell for the FUD back when it was 20c and bought ARK instead, I'm still worried for him desu.

Ven completely justed me. I was going to increase my stack with the rebrand pump.

Before it was all eaten it was 18 BTC (pic related)

When will Binance registration open or when will it be on Kukoin?
I want LINK so bad but can´t get it

Is this good or bad?

Why the fuck would you buy ark? No joke, I don't understand what is up with deluded arkies.
I own one ark for meme reasons tho

It's a very promising project.

Binance should be open to registration if you use a referral code.
Might as well use mine:

ref=13232201

It's open reg with or without a code, fuck scum like you. Just be honest and ask if they wouldn't mind you fucking kike.

the pump is over. It looks like to me that a whale decided to buy 200.000 links, and then another whale (or a group of whales) sold into his buywall and then dumped the price as they could.
A saw a 50k sellwall being conjurated out of nowhere, and then a 100k+ buywall being eaten in a matter of seconds.
Some fishy shit man

>tfw link waited 5 days for my money to finish being wired
>tfw it not only waited but dropped in price for me
Got the eth to buy the link at pic related and life has never been comfier.

how so?

It's potentially a better Ethereum. Not that it's there yet. I don't really feel like missing out on Ethereum 2.0 if it happens though.

Veeky Forums in general is becoming flooded with plebbit. /pol/ is ruined now, it won't be too long before Veeky Forums is too.

how much did you accumulate friendo?

From what I learned from facebook investment groups, that person appears to be a whale and his big buy order signifies that he believes chainlink to be a good investment, which is good for chainlink. Go chainlink, goooo!

Is this shit ever going over 1.3$ ?

Veeky Forums is already one of the redditest boards

I was only able to grab another 3k but that is the best a poorfag like me can do so I am content with that. Have 5.5k total so I am hoping this will give me a decent amount of money in the case that I can't just run a node with it with decent returns.

No, sell now

Nice just sold 100k

>IQ of -1
Spat out my juice just then, you can be that fucking dumb?

yeah i'm hoping to run a node one day too. We're gonna make it bro. How fucking comfy would it be getting 1k+kickbacks daily

See you in three years :)

Plebbitors ruin fucking everything. Mods need to sticky gore and nigger hate threads on every board to scare them away

No LINK has nothing to do with replacing ETH retard, do some research fucking lemming

Are you a retard? I'm talking about ARK.

Learn to read through a post chain before you reply to it you fucking moron.

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Nope, still closed. I´m in Europe though...?

LINK in 3 years will be 1000$.

But so will be all other coins.

ETH will be 100k, NEO 10k.

Everything will do 100x from now to 3 years.

So what makes LINK so special?

They open and close every few hours. Refresh it hourly and you will catch it.

link is the answer user. also you have your math wrong zeroes all messed up and shit

tru kek

lulz

neds to hapen

Nothing. Sell or don't buy and move on.

How do you come up with the number 1k a day?

thanks, j24FUnEX give me ur ref.