All my fucking coins are down

All my fucking coins are down

PBL ICX VEN REQ

I'm down $3k in 24hours

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/7q00lk/vechain_coca_cola_kids_last_two_messages_what/?sort=top
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

3k aint shit poor boy. Come back when you're a big boy when you're portfolio swings triple digits

link, req, qsp, pbl, pfr and a few other shitcoins here

all in the red :( except link, but the gains dont outweigh the losses. must be down at least 25k this week. FUCK

>I'm down $3k in 24hours

oh boy tell me more

>triple digits
>swings $100 and you're a big boy

PBL is legit down like 50%

Buy high, sell low

Going to stay in ETH until shit is stable again, seems like there are a lot of things are still going down.

Haha my brain wasn't working. I meant 6 figures. I'm too above you peasants to even understand anything less than $1k so my bad.

I didn't buy nor sell anything... Kys reddit memefag

i bought in the second it hit ED a few months ago (wasnt listed back then, had to use a contract address) and held those bags for so fucking long

cant complain really but seeing it JUSTed like this is pretty brutal

show us what you're holding then oh great shitposter

triple digits? what are you a pajeet?
Come back when you're a pure-bred American and your portfolio swings double digits.

VEN is working with the BoC lmao stock up on ven bitch

and WTC had some huge partnership and is up 2x in one day

jump off wtc now it mooned and go to ven now its cheap
reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/7q00lk/vechain_coca_cola_kids_last_two_messages_what/?sort=top

>more retarded speculation from delusional reddit idiots
wow great

damn nigga i'm JUST(tm) trying to 1000x my linkies in peace

lmao chill bro its 3k
im down 35k from 2 days ago lol

literally EVERYTHING indicates that they are working with the chinese government/boc involvement until you have a better answer to cokes riddle i will assume that it's true

just saying man.. all those speculations make news that will never happen priced in and then dumped when showed to be false/postponed. didn't reddit also say that rebranding happening this month?

The event would CONCLUDE in feb, this will only get rid of the pnders and news sellers. Until then the rebranding will still be a progress going on.

>this will only get rid of the pnders and news sellers
this will never happen lol they'll always be here as long as rumors and hype drive the price for VEN