Is anyone else stocking up on more UFR while it dips? I picked up a bit more and I'm feeling comfy

Is anyone else stocking up on more UFR while it dips? I picked up a bit more and I'm feeling comfy

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am buying the dip and swing trading

Accumulating even more before the next moon begins.

Look at this coordinated discord shilling with photoshop edits. You almost made me want to buy 100k

nice meme

>meme
Another triggered discord shill in damage control

>Fuck off Shill Discord
>Yep ranjeet you fucked up again falling for another scheme (You guys are like fucking the little yellow minions)

The scam is out let the dump and pink wojacks ensue

Pros:
- Not a fork of any other blockchain

KEK

>puts a flame png on a frog
>puts a flame png on a volcano diagram pulled from google images
>implying the average 5 year old doesnt have the skills to do these things
>wears tinfoil hat

I don't get it. Is anything there a lie?

Need a make list of all user ID's shilling UFR, to find all members of this pump and dump group.

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

>FUCK OFF
Have you ever wondered what a 90% loss looks like Ranjeet? Keep holding UFR and find out

No, they are following the shilling tactics to the T.
They want to get rid of their ponzi bags ASAP

>replace loss with gain and it will turn true within the week and thats a modest time frame

Just like the FUDDERS are FUDDING to a t.

>wears tinfoil hat
>or is manipulating those supsectible to tin foil hat wearing so he can keep the price from blowing a little longer
>time to accumulate

So they're literally just talking about a coin/tech truthfully and you're getting triggered that it's some kind of ponzi?

Fuck off

how to acquire

It's either some autist or a bot spamming that in every thread he can. I wouldn't touch it

>they
you are not fooling anyone
pot calling the kettle black

This shit gets so much unearned attention here. It's a shit concept. I've been part of a private torrent site for years and literally have no need for this shit. The monetization is a desperate attempt to make money through the crypto craze.

If this was really as good as you say it is then there wouldn't be 20 fucking UFR threads every time I visit Veeky Forums

>Truly believes in the ponzi XD
>Needs 20 Shill points daily to live
Stajeet and Becjeeta don't date guys who lose all their money in ponzi schemes

Talking about the tech and potential that a project is trying to accomplish is the complete opposite of mindlessly spamming the same link over and over. If you don't think UFR has any potential why don't you share your thoughts?

Check it out yourself you’ll feel like Louis Theroux at the Scientology camps or an episode of Ross Kemp’s Extreme Worlds

kkWdsPj

**Owner:** `swagg#9186`
**Admin:** `Alpam#9434`
**Moderator:** `Xt#4473`.

>f you don't think UFR has any potential why don't you share your thoughts?
There's like 5 UFR threads up at any given time. All of them follow a similar pattern, with discord sills linking it on the discord so other discord pajeets come and make it look legit.
If it's SOOOO GOOD, then keep it to yourselves

The invite is not working

Sneaky pricks shut it down

Comfy af user. Keep on holding

All you're doing is crying about some super sekrit club you're not allowed to join

UFR is shillcoin, dont buyन मां

All you're doing is shilling about some pajeet ponzi coin you're not getting out of

you are so right वतिmy friend

Ignoring the shilling, what is the purpose of this coin?

For pajeets to make money off of stupid fuckers who buy into them promising the world.
>Paying for free torrents

kek. when the great crypto flood happens this is one of the coins going to zero

Hopefully not, they need to be able to cash out just enough to pay for their preferred form of suicide when they realize they're fucked.

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Def stocking up more UFR, this thing will be at least 5 dollar EOM, dont miss it out user