UFR is now on IDEX

UFR is currently sitting around 28 Million, and is trying to enter a multi billion dollar market, let that sink in for a bit.

“UFR aims to provide users a way to generate revenue by providing decentralised P2P filesharing. You can see it as the uTorrent or Limewire blockchain. Filehosts/seeders will get paid for their hosting services. This means that high quality seeders can provide files (think of games, movies, software) for a little bit of revenue. Every seeder will want to chip in on this, and users will want to get max-speed downloads for a small fee. There is no competitor in this sphere and UFR is the first coin to propose this paradigm”.

TLDR:

1.- Very low marketcap vs the current market 28M VS Billions
2.- Listed on only 2 exchanges Cryptopia and Etherdelta
3.- dev are very active.
4.- Alpha release in February.
5, - UFR incentives P2P file sharing
6. - A centralised network seeding can be risky. Upfiring solves this.

even if you do a small investment, you can see the real life use cases for this everywhere, and how much this market can grow, you wouldnt buy this to day trade, but to ride the ups and downs and in 3-6-12 months you see 5X-10X

as always, DYOR

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/QORqg
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It is breaking free from the shittiness of ED and Cryptopia

Going to get a huge boost once it gets on a good exchange

I've been really interested in this coin. It looks like there is a lot of potential for use in P2P.

I decided to buy in because of the dip and I'm hoping to see this moon through the next couple months

Go back to your gay little discord

Is this a good time to buy? I know everything is dipping, and it's a good time to buy. But I need to sleep and I don't wanna miss the Upfiring Moon.

What do you think, user?

I think you should kill yourself
imgur.com/a/QORqg

Call this a shill but if you know anything about TA you'd know that this coin is exiting a consolidation period, which meant it's about to break either upwards or downward.

Now based on the fact that this coin is still extremely undervalued at 30M marketcap and is starting to see exponentially higher amounts of exposure, i'm fairly certian that a large pump is happening fairly soon.

TA is as reliable as tarot in crypto. Go shill reddit and stop shitting biz, pajeet

noob here but is it true that when the UFR client launches you'll get paid for seeding torrents? Sounds like a good way to get people to stop being jews and only leeching

Hi dere mr. pump and dumper
imgur.com/a/QORqg

That's the plan. It'll also have a voting system to weed out malicious torrents and promote good seeders

does UFR client support all file types?

You know how "Cryptobro" now charges 97 bucks a month for his early tips? There is no jewing like that in this group.

We're all in it together and nobody is trying to rip others off. There are also no early tips or calls or whatever, everyone gets info at the same time. And people are genuinely helping each other, there's definitely a sense of community going on here.

We democratically chose the first coin to shill, and we chose it for it's inherent value and quality, because we're explicitly not trying to PnD anything. Join us if you share these values.

UFR has an unique concept, just got in and feeling comfy af

>Being this much of a brainlet
"We're not a PnD group we just steadily increase the value of the coin over time and once it hits a threshold we leave it and move onto another coin"
>PnD

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Guys, it's over. Go home

Smart money was out 3 days ago.

Oh shit the price is going uppppp

It's literally still unknown how it will work the white paper shows noting.

I'm not going to shill you this coin, but take a look at that numbers, it went up 500% in just a week and the thing is still in it's infancy stage. Just got listed on a new exchange which is under load right now and can't affect the price yet. Don't you think this thing might explode real soon?

Alpha release in February.
After alpha I predict at least one or two medium sized exchange will list it.
Even only for short term I see 100% profit.

This sounds like a great concept, should be huge once the product is finalised.

Youll find plenty of people wanting to invest into this project simply because it has this ideal it is trying to accomplish
Either way it goes its going to rise and rise fast

>this FUD again

This.
>low market cap
>tons of news ahead
>working technology and team
>hasn't hit binance yet, but inevitably will
Regardless of whether you think I'm shilling or not, UFR is going to be an insane moon. All the signs point to it.

i genuinely feel sad for anyone being aware of this coin not investing, especially not in this dip, its literally free money

please do me a favour and dont neck in a few weeks when you see the gains of this coin, there will be hope for future moons as well, never give up, be strong user

Got a great feeling about this coin. Already up 4x my investment, still not selling.

really looking forward to the alpha release!!

> thanks for the bump, will help make sure nobody misses it
imgur.com/a/QORqg

new exchange coming soon, healthy pullback after 200% gains in a week. get ready to moon again once the market recovers.

How to spot a UFR discord shill:
>posts with lame UFR logo edits on it

ive lost 17k on this in the past week

Yes, it's another solution to the Jewish problem.

Cryptopia is bigger than idex you fuckwits

Can I get an invitation to the discord group?