Who else /bleedingout/?

Just been a steady decline for days boys, for days. I'm heading back to zero soon.

since majority of my portfolio is in DBC and UFR....yeah i'd say im bleeding out..

Shit was going so well too..

shitcoins are going into a bear marketas as whale pump and dumpers put profits back into bitcoin and other bluechips

Why is this happening?

for how long?

BTC and ETH are going up. NEO is pretty much going to also become blue chip, look at it's growth lately, people are finding out how lucrative NEOGAS can get.

been bleeding pretty hard. the only thing from my memefolio that isnt getting JUSTed is eth and most of it is in ICOs

lost about 25k over the last week. i wasnt worried at first but i seem to be one of the only unlucky fuckers on this board still getting JUSTed

>being this clueless

You shouldnt have come here in the first place.

because smart investors aren't retarded, you're holding their bags

I'm down -17% of my ATH still but right now I'm recovering...

I bled for a week, recovered completely in a day (yesterday) now am slightly above where i was last week. It's gonna be ok user.

Because all these shitcoins have 0 substance behind it and people were acumulating sats in past couple of weeks. UFR.... What the fuck does it offer STORJ can't offer.

Cut your losses, move on. Or don't and hold bags and bleed for months

Just tell me please

by the way OP this is implying that you're only holding solid projects and not shitcoins.

>buying shitcoins

Stellar, Request, and VEN. The Veeky Forums virgin's portfolio really.

what are you holding?

Biggest positions in PRL, BNTY and REQ.

Jesus christ. Was planning to take profit last week. But didn't have time. FUCK ME RIGHT.

Ah, no idea about Req and Ven. XLM is not doing bad at all unless you FOMOd at ATH during last moon. You didn't FOMO at ATH right user?

No I've been in since mid December I guess but I did buy some more at 78 cents that's been killing me for a while

Had like 90% of my portfolio in DBC. Now it's like 40%.

HST and REQ here... iron hands though, lost about 35% from ath

Don't get me wrong I am up at least 150% on everything but it's hard... it's hard

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY BAGS