Anons, I plan on moving to the Philippines. How's crypto there?

Anons, I plan on moving to the Philippines. How's crypto there?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_economic_freedom
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Filipino's the niggers of asia.

damn right

we use localbitcoins, coins.ph and we have a btc atm in makati.

goodluck moving here.
Maybe i should sell you my land using btc

Moving from where?

heard the president is a really tolerant cunt. blaze it all day errr day type shit.

more like the Mexicans of Asia. Niggers at least have contributed to popular culture and have their own music and fashion culture

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LMAOOOO AT FILTHYPINOS BEING THE MOST POWERFUL
THEY'RE A MIX BETWEEN PYGMYS AND CHINKS
RAPED TO THE MAX BY BOTH OF THEM AND ARE NOW TRYING SO HARD TO BE AS WESTERNIZED AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE THEY LOVE THEIR COLONIAL MASTERS FROM THE PAST'S COCK

This thread is nothing but /pol/ bait. In fact you guys could just as easily have this conversation over there, couldn't you?

dumbass cunt
we are KPOP now

most mall have chinks as model. whites BTFO
laughing at old meme

Anyway you can also pay btc with your utility bills and wifi, even college fees.

goodluck to you

UK

Can't cash out meme is still real here

Soooo how's taxes?

Comfy life, will be less shit in 5 years, 6% capital gain tax, and has an ambitious infrastructure push now. Also crime rate is declining month by month

Slavs of Asia, fucking retards

pretty sure this is a good thing
plus filipinas are the bomb

>being this new

butthurt fliptard?

> Nigger music
> Nigger fashion
> Music
> Fashion
> Culture

Loving every laugh.

What do you mean?

taxes? if you are not a celebrity no one cares. kek

You wont last a day in Manila. Hopefully you are moving to Cebu or somewhere where you wont be shot in the streets. I was there 1 months and had one degree of seperation from murder. The memes are real. Its dangerour. You gonna ride around in a Jeepnee? I dont know how you are gonna survive without a gf in advance.

I wish Flips would stop coming to my country.

I'm okay with normal white looking asian though like koreans and Japs.

Flips are disgusting and brown and eat cheese ice cream.

>spending one month in Tondo or slums of QC/Caloocan
You’re joking right?

Any of you fellas cashed out before? Did you report the gains? Did the taxman come running after you?

is the phillipines the one full of mudslimes? the incredibly low demographics of anything but asians is one of the only benefits of moving to an asian country. they still have their immigration hierarchy in check.

>of anything but asians is one of the only benefits of moving to an asian country
they're not real asians

they're much more violent and stupid than northeast asians like japs and koreans

I'm laughing with you. But if you believe they don't have all the above then you're living under a rock. Never said their culture was good it's obviously equivalent to monkeys in a jungle but dumb white girls eat it up
>lit af smoke dat loud, bae is extra

You're thinking of Indonesia, Duterte put a small part of the country under martial law to drive them out

>Comfy life, will be less shit in 5 years, 6% capital gain tax, and has an ambitious infrastructure push now. Also crime rate is declining month by month
they still don't have economic freedom or strongly enforced property rights

thats the problem

Worse

Full of Catholics

They have 9% mussies limited to the south west and in Manila, though the ones in Manila ironically eat pork and smoke pot

I’m not flip lol but plan on cashing out there
Fuck off loser, keso ice cream is delicious

Really?

I plan on living countryside luzon. Yeah I got a qt3.14.

user, flip women are amazing, especially the not brown ones.

honestly not possible to have anything worse that mudslimes these days

lmao, I bet you haven’t done your research to see that they are closely genetically related to chinks. The violent ones are usually lumad/manobo abbo slaves, but you surely are fucking stupid as well. Give them time to be disciplined. If American generals despised gooks for being lazy and incompetent during the gook wars, then so can flips

Its a great place if youre into children though

>they still don't have economic freedom or strongly enforced property rights
It’s coming. They are about to amend the constitution to allow 100% foreign ownership in numerous sectors, and also drafting bills regarding ownership of land

Fucking right you are

Thats good user real good. Just a heads up though. Your girl is going to be annoying as fuck after about the 1st week. I dont miss that speedy gonsalez voice they al have and 60 point IQ. Food is also shit. You will prob end up in Taiwan in the end.

Recent IQ test put them at 94. What Filipinos lack is discipline. And you surely haven’t tried Maranao curry

Lolis are for kids.

AFAIK crypto would fall under ordinary income tax rates like most cap gains. 5% - 32%. Not sure about VAT.
Internet is also slow and you wont have access to the western exchanges.
Would not move there to trade, you are better of in EE

Filipinos make the best slaves. Hire 2 of them for the price of your electricity bill.

what did he mean by this

Crypto falls under capital gain tax, which is 6%
coins.ph is also a fine coinbase like exchange

yeah right, that country has been economically unfree for years, no property rights, massive inflation, high taxes, corruption etc

that's why these shitholes are poor, they can't into capitalism

flip here AMA

>accidentally walk into /flip

No thanks!

From deloitte
>Capital gains generally are subject to the ordinary income tax rates, although gains from the sale of certain shares and real property are subject to specific rates.

Any source for your claim?

>smoke a joint
>get death by firing squad

its a fucking meme, almost a classic at this point newfag

Filipino here but I was born in Toronto.

She can speak fluent english with a nice accent. Thinking of holding long term.

place for pedos

I did some reading and I didn't find laws on crypto tax.

GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Who the fuck am I kidding?
This country is going to collapse in the next 30 or so years.
At least I get to watch the ride.
At least USA will die before us and different countries will break off on racial and ideological lines, then we will finally have peace.

It has been like that since that whore Cory. Now with Duterte, they passed a tax reform that lowered income taxes by alot, will pass another tax reform to lower the corporate taxes, lift foreign ownership restrictions and ease the process of business approvals.

>implying Islam isn't the shittest religion to ever exist

go fling poo at your fellow country men you sand ape

That's good at least.
It's a start.
I wish he would do something about the central bank and also STRONGLY enforce property rights.
Also cut government spending, that's important to economic growth too.

>GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why?

Well....my flip friend only paid 6%?
Good riddance

Yeah it's getting out of hand.

I read tax laws were currently revised. Does it affect crypto tax?

he's worse than a plebbit fag

good thing I don't

damn why are there dutertards on biz
why did you follow me from pol

You're not white.
Also you're not Korean/Jap/Chinese.
You will pollute the asian gene pool with your lower tier, lower iq genes.

>damn why are there dutertards on biz
I don't support the drug killings but if he liberalizes the economy, that's a great thing and you should be supporting him

tfw there's nothing you can do to stop me from breeding with your women.

29 y/o here i havent payed any income tax

>Also cut government spending, that's important to economic growth too.
Nigger this is an Asian country. Asian countries’ success depended on the cooperation of the state and private sector
>private sector builds roads, rails and airports maintaing and operating them
>state pays for it
“dond dread on me :DDD” doesn’t work here, reason why most Asian countries has a strong government and gunz are rare even in the East Asian countries

Because he’s the most based leader alive

The net is gonna be shit, so good luck trading there.

>> You wont last a day in Manila

According to this, that makes me a bad ass mother fucker for surviving there for decade.

I meant other asians, northeast asians
Learn to read you low IQ asian.
You make other asians look bad.

Also there's zero chance you'll get a white girl with your ugly brown gook face and shriveled dick.

Also would you not be pissed if millions of indian people moved to the Philippines and replaced the native population?

From cashing out? When did you cash out?

>Asian countries’ success depended on the cooperation of the state and private sector
LOL THIS IS THE DUMBEST FUCKING SHIT EVER

Just because they're asian it doesn't matter.
White countries got rich by making the government fuck off and allowing free markets.

Cut spending and the economy will grow.
Poor shitholes are poor because they spend and waste their money.

>“dond dread on me :DDD” doesn’t work here
But it literally does.
Look at fucking singapore you drooling retarded piece of shit lmao

Let me guess living off a military pension and supporting all 40 memebers of your wifes family. Sounds like hell. Met many a chracter like you. Dont drink yourself to death.

>White countries got rich by making the government fuck off and allowing free markets
You mean stealing and taking all the wealth from natives.

well reddit ph is full of LP shills you can go there if you hate duterte

kek
>should
hello dutertard

Cryptobro living it up in Cebu right now. Shit is fucking cash.

>Everything is cheap as fuck
>Eat like a king on $10 USD a day
>100+ matches on Tinder. You can be picky as fuck
>Girls will do anything to please you
>Girls like white dudes 100x better local men
>$600 USD a month for an apartment in the nicest area of Cebu with WIFI, Netflix and lounge room, pool...
>People here actually treat you like a superiour being just for being white

Been here 1 month and not leaving. You can't get drugs here easily but honestly I am happy to leave those vices behind. You can live a great lifestyle here

>You mean stealing and taking all the wealth from natives.

>natives
>wealth
AHAHAHAHA
Man what a brainwashed idiot.
What "wealth" did natives have aside from shitty beads and teepees.
Come on now.

Sounds like living in Philipines for 6 months to cash out with only 6% CGT is a good idea.

What is there to do in Cebu in the meantime? Also how is Angeles City? Never been there but heard some others mention it.

>Also there's zero chance you'll get a white girl with your ugly brown gook face and shriveled dick.

Don't kid yourself user. White girls are easy.

How does it feel knowing you're becoming a minority?

Wow a whole month. You will be annoyed by the women in no time. We are creatures of habit. You will find yourself having just blown a load listening to her rattle on about this or that stupid thing and will fee traped. The people are litterally retarded over there. But hey maybe your no albert einstien and might fit in. Most guys are military so lots of mouth breeders, Hello siiiiiiiiir. Thanyou Siiiiiiir.

why not?

I don't want to live around ugly brown people that don't speak the same language as me.

I would probably visit Japan for some time though.

Fuck flips are disgusting and live in a shithole.

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

>White girls are easy.
Not if you are brown and have a gookface lmao

>How does it feel knowing you're becoming a minority?
We're not though.
I already said USA and Canada is going to break apart before any major demographic shift like that happens.

You couldn't answer my questions about Indians taking over Philippines.
You're a hypocrite lol

I hear it's shitty, but how shitty? I'm fine with 1mbps as long as it's stable.

The only reason a white girl will fuck with a flip is either because he's got a lot of lunch money or she's being an apologist.

Yeah I plan to live tehere like a king. Current gf is from some city called naga. Is that place good?

nah, i hate them even more

>The only reason a white girl will fuck with a flip is either because he's got a lot of lunch money or she's being an apologist.
This.
Damn that must suck.

Singapore started off with a strong government and still have to this day. Despite having rather low income taxes, their public spending was still quite high to pay for road construction, river rehabilitation and green space while also relocating informal settlers to proper housing. This is exactly what I said. White countries succeeded because they had a long history of being prosperous and had high standard of living already in the beginning of the 20th cenury.

Korea needed state capitalism (chaebol) to succeed, Taiwan and Japan used state funds to do R&D and construct infrastructure to attract foreign investors in the 70’s, Malaysia doing the same in the 90’s

It’s brilliant to see how you think my facts are dumb yet are fucking oblivious to Asian history. Fact goes to show, for them to be prosperous and have a free market, they need a period of high state spending at first. Think of laxatives

>6377777

Naga Cebu or Naga Bicol?

>Singapore started off with a strong government and still have to this day.
Not reguarding economics.
They're one of the most economically free countries on earth.
Strong property rights too.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_economic_freedom

You're just kidding yourself user.

>their public spending was still quite high to pay for road construction, river rehabilitation and green space while also relocating informal settlers to proper housing. This is exactly what I said. White countries succeeded because they had a long history of being prosperous and had high standard of living already in the beginning of the 20th cenury.
lmao their spending is relatively LOW compared to the rest of the world
You're a moron.

Korea needed state capitalism (chaebol) to succeed, Taiwan and Japan used state funds to do R&D and construct infrastructure to attract foreign investors in the 70’s, Malaysia doing the same in the 90’s
These countries got rich by liberalizing their economies and trading products and services with the west. The things you are mentioning are/were very small aspects of their economies.
Almost every nation with low economic freedom and massive government spending is a shithole. Look at south america and africa.
I can't believe how stupid you are.

>Fact goes to show, for them to be prosperous and have a free market, they need a period of high state spending at first.
Then why the fuck did the west not need this?
Look at Norway, Germany and Sweden.
Countries that got rich on free markets and NOW they're fucking it up with massive government.

Bicol

Scuba diving around here is world-class. You couldn't find a better place to get into it. I haven't left Cebu island yet.

I push away any grill that can't handle my sci-fi hobbies or respect my nerd shit. Girl I'm seeing right now is a Machine Learning Engineer.

Flips speak the best english in Asia DYOR you stupid cunt.

I've lived in Japan for 2 years too.

>Always treated like an outsider
>People see you as an weird-looking animal more than a person
>Girls are mostly fugly. So much fucked-up teeth

But whatever. Go there and have weaboo fantasies crushed.

Internet isn't great, yeah. Can still watch Netflix fine though. Never heard of Naga.

>Flips speak the best english in Asia DYOR you stupid cunt.
lmao your voices sound incredibly annoying and nobody can understand you
your iqs are extremely low compared to chinks/japs/koreans

>>People see you as an weird-looking animal more than a person
Because you're brown and gross

>Go there and have weaboo fantasies crushed.
I've been there, it was really nice.

But there is no fucking proof you pay only 6% aside from some retards
>Hurr durr my friend paid only 6% so it must be true

Holy fuck I am white you stupid fucking moron learn to read IDs and get the fuck off my chinese cartoon appreciation forum.

bicol is good

The internet here is hot dogshit. If you intend to trade crypto online, you expose yourself to the real possibility of losing connection or power for several hours a day, no matter where you are.

Unless you live in the smack dab middle of Makati and are hardwired into the same fiber that a big bank uses, expect horrific quality of internet.

The bright side is that women, food, and alcohol are cheap and abundant. You can find anything to suit your taste.

There is also the problem of physical security. If, for example, somebody were to discover you were very wealthy and you were living in one place for long, yo could expect several burglary attempts.

You have to basically live in a walled compound with actual security if you are worth more than $500k.

Visit maybe...vacation...but dont plan on living here unless you absolutely need your teenage asian poontang and 1 dollar beers.

Maybe you have bothered to check crypto taxes? And what about using coins ph? Cn you only take out pesos or also real money like eur or usd?

she cook well right user?
have you eaten adobo?

I know where you been spending your time. You in moalboal with all the single moms .