how much will this be worth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VSmx_rtEDZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tree fiddy

$2-5

fucking hell i hate coinSHIT

Don't see it going past 4 dollars.
Brought at 1.50 gonna hold til 4 then night sell.
I only have like 50 dollars in it so night hold and if it takes off then great, if not I don't lose anything.

how the fuck did you buy at an ath that hasn't been reached? you must be a special kind of tard

7ยข

Whats makes you say that?

0.00009255 BTC bottom based on my memelines

Australia. Dumb cunt.

Sirgay spent the $32 million on big macs and hookers. Rory is frantically trying to learn go but he confided in me that it's beyond his ability and he's freaking out.

It's true, i saw him at the local mcdonalds demanding they accept his link as payment for the 3 big macs he ordered.
When confronted by the manager who said they need "real money" sergey grabbed the tray with the big macs on it and locked himself in one of the female restroom's stalls.
The manager and female cashier banged frantically on the door, tell him if he ate them the authorities would be called.
I got on my phone just in time the catch him live streaming eating the last one, wrapper and all.
30 minutes later the cops arrived and dragged him off after he yelled about how fiat was meaningless now that he solved the oracle problem and that he already sent them link for the burgers.

how long does ether withdrawal from kucoin take?

Lmfao, dont tell me you thought you could withdraw from kucoin

oh, it's actually going through now
withdrew about a hour ago

Double

How much will it take off in relation to Etherum? Will both be approximately on the same level?

its a chink scam coin run out of nail salon in the gay part of san francisco.
an user went there a few days ago to take pictures and almost got jumped by a methhead with a needle.

so do you think it wont go past 2 bucks or what?

>almost got jumped by a methhead with a needle.

stop shittalking about vitalik

Kewl just bought 5k more. Stay poor faggot

It's true.
youtube.com/watch?v=VSmx_rtEDZU

looks like it will hit $1.40 - .50 in the next couple of days

$2.70

segey has been doing lines of coke off bbw asses whilst rory is smoking weed and trying to learn python. Things aint looking good

closer to $1000 than it's now is all I can say right now

Delivering the memes

What's happening in 7 days?

CoinBase gives me my fucking coins.

Ah, thought maybe there was a convention coming up and I needed to sell all my LINK before SIBOS v2

>selling before SIBOS 2018

$2-$3

Let's discuss the surge in new memes when Link hits a new ath. It was already great at $0.50 and SIBOS, imagine what happens at $5.

I'm all in on link meme speculation

I don't know.

I think something might be happening where a lot of people are going to fomo into link.

I know a lot of traders from biz and they all believe in the coin. I talk to them outside of this website (we met before any of us went here) and they all believe link will be a huge success. Many of them are accumulating in other coins right now, and plan on gradually increasing link stack. however, a lot of them have been saying they are becoming hesitant because they didn't think it would hit $1 til march and it is well past that mark. Many of them fear the moon mission is around the corner.

I would be all in link at the momment but I happen to believe another coin will moon soon that I am bought into so I won't be buying all in link for a day or two.

Don't know, don't care. The price today, tomorrow or next week means nothing.

Only the price upon mainnet launch and EOY.

This

Kek