Are there actually people losing money in this market? Is it just a meme? I don't believe it's possible

Are there actually people losing money in this market? Is it just a meme? I don't believe it's possible.

They fall for the day trading meme

That would be me
Although I’m up on my initial fiat investment I am down

Idiots buying the top

it's possible if you fomo into pumps and then panic sell the corrections every single time.

i bought bitcoin at 15.5k

so yes you can lose money

Nigger just fucking hold
Nearly every coin is 300-500% up in the past two weeks

Yeah and there are many retards doing this. People just don't wan't to talk about their losses.

This is me minus the selling part

So now I have some heavy fucking bags of WTC

Im losing alot of ETH by holding shit

HOW TO NOT LOSE MONEY:

1. Buy
2. Forget

If you can't do that you should just go back to eating glue.

yeah, this is a zero sum game. if we're winning, somebody else is losing. also remember that most people are very emotional and irrational.

ouch. at least you didn't sell, good job on that.

if you lost money, you didn't scam enough people to buy same coins as yours

almost below initial investment
APPC duped me
$400 and a full week gone
locked into this for days now
missing out on link moon and upcoming icx moon
are there people actually making money in this market? i dont believe its possible

HOW CAN YOU BE THAT FUCKING STUPID TO TRY TO DAY TRADE AND CHASE PUMPS TIME AFTER TIME?? SPEND AN HOUR DOING SOME RESEARCH AND HOLD IT FOR A FUCKING MONTH

My worst loss is BCH flash pump. I was devastated.

Never all in. This is the wisest investment advice.

you've been in this for a week, give it time. also do NOT fomo into pumps. never. ever. if you really think it's a good coin, wait till the inevitable correction, and if it consolidates and trades sideways for a while, you can buy there.

>we're winning, somebody else is losing

its even worse than that since miners, exchanges and taxes need to be paid aswell.

are you stupid? this is not a zero sum game. money is flowing into crypto at an insane rate, the market cap of all crypto combined is going up, not staying the same.

>buy confido
>forget
>exit scam
>still make money
what a time to be alive

Funds on Kraken are money lost, essentially.

FUCK YOU ITS GOING ONLINE AGAIN SHORTLY

every time you sell something at ATH for a profit, you're selling to someone who's gonna post pink wojaks.
every time you buy at a floor/good price, someone just sold at a loss.
not ALWAYS obviously, but that's generally how it works.