Lamden TAU still a HODL?

Got in at Pre-ICO. Make over 10x. Marketcap is now ~150 mil. Another 10x would put it in top 40 above all its competitors. Idea seems solid and main Dev seems on point though. Still new on CMC. HODL or dump?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice iv been in since ico, I’ll probably look to sell most around $4.
The thing is though I feel like this could reach xvg levels of normie hype due to the fact it has done so well as early so I will probs leave 25% in

it can easily 10x. $1 -> $10 its hyped as fuck and im hodling. EOS is at 10 bil with no working product. this should be at least hit 1 billion

Im afraid though that too much of Veeky Forums is in it for a quick buck. I made enough so that another big jump will leave me set for a while. I am afraid that people will keep dumping and screw up the price. I am tempted to give the devs a chance and wait the year for mainnet. But a year is decades in the Crypto word. Gotta hope market stays thriving the whole time. Quite conflicted here.

50k TAU here

You can sell a portion and let the rest ride.

hodling this shit

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Holding this shit until it's at least on an exchange that isn't aids infectious

i took my profits on this. holdiing a tiny bag just incase im wrong about the devs. they seem fucking stupid and have absolutely no product at all. it seriously seems like they have achieved absolutely nothing.

Na no half here or there stuff for me. I got another portfolio for a diversified trading and all that. These funds are my get rich or die trying funds. I either HODL till Lambo lot or switch it all to another ICO for the same goal. Need at least 7x to retire. Just wondering if this coin can do that for me.

Anyone know when this will hit a decent exchange please, I want this shit but hare Ed

Solid hodl, got in after ICO and still comfy

Holding.

Just looked into this. Nope not touching it

200k TAU rolling through

Dev seems good to me. Stu very responsive and answers questions readily. Did you see the Lamden YouTube channel? He seems to know what he is doing.

Jesus.

So when u gonna sell it?

Why is this only on crappy exchanges, anyone know when it might hit a half decent exchange?

Fucking etherdelta won't even load the page

The first comment was me on another device

indeed this timeline is the best

Can't say how but I got so close to insider info. I'd guess soon but not too soon from what I can gather. Main question is whether price will pump or dump after a real exchange.

It has nothing to excite the average normie though.

>soon not soon

On newly hyped coins and ICOs, you really do need to take your profits. Sell half, sit on the rest. If it spikes in the future, sell half again. You may miss out on potential from this coin, but that can be made up on the next one.

Na I don't know how to pick coins. Got this one on dumb luck. Read a lot of the chat so I do think it has potential for more. Dont wanna diverify. Get rich here or fail. That's my mentality.

To each his own, I am sitting on half and the rest is in eth and a couple more icos.