Is it too late to get in? I'm FOMOing as fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

sso.coss.io/api/invite/RC6KV6XFK9
twitter.com/cosscrypto/status/952143751975235584
bankera.cc
medium.com/@runeevensen/coss-io-update-january-13th-2018-80c73bdf83b8
cosscalc.com/#30000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was too late to buy kucoin when it was at 3 dollars but I did that anyway.
But coss has a bad website. It's higher risk and higher return. Go ahead if you dare. It could be going to 20 dollars or more
sso.coss.io/api/invite/RC6KV6XFK9

New UI will release at the Coss Website. I think it's not too late to get in. Maybe it will dip after release but longterm good invest

>but longterm good invest

What are your prospects for Q1 and EOY?

5 dollars and 50 dollars respectively

Tfw made 38x so far

Best call and hold of my life

It has the coolest name, a nice logo but a shit UI that looks like it was made in powerpoint... if they fix this UI its a longterm moon baby

Look at the marketcap from KCS or BNB. No idea for Q1 or end of 2018, but maybe it will grow like the other Exchanges. Sorry for bad english :D

twitter.com/cosscrypto/status/952143751975235584
?

same here, not 38x but 15x and not stopping

Charts still unreadable but that's just lack of volume, with the right marketing tactics this could go very well

No it's not late.
Once they implement new UI it's easily going to top 50.

Literally 6 hours and counting.

We're gonna make it bros

5 dollar end of month, 20 dollars end of q1, 100 dollars eoy

depends on if the developers can deliver though, they are a bunch of stuttering potheads so im not fuly convinced. I've got a big stack of tokens though so obviously i think they might be able to do it

looks good and more normie friendly than say binance

best post

>tfw literal millionaire by April
Is this real life?

>no volume
>only coin being traded is COSS by people who are either fleeing this dump or wishful thinkers who think it might ever be good
>payouts are 0.0000x of every shitcoin which costs 0.02 ETH to transfer

bankera.cc
>actual working product
>payout all in ETH or NEM

I only bought 77 of them, so I'm not
How much you got ?

no shit, the same discord group is talking to themselves pretending to be newfags buying it.

Thanks for the bump faggot. Enjoy your NEM.

All i have is 944 of these but oh well that's enough if this takes off to top 5

>bankera.cc

stop shilling your referral in every thread, i hope you'll get permabanned

How can i see what my wallet on this shitsite is worth? Cant find it

you can't, kek

but wallets aside, i hope that soon after the ai they'll implement shitcoins' usd estimate in the dividends section

Ffs what a fking shitsite

I just got in. Think it’s definitely not too late. Just make sure you get in quick before the new UI release

everybody use blockfolio/delta anyway, but they'll probably add this after the ui, it would be piss easy to implement

I know but blockfolio has only Hitbtc for COSS

I'm FOMOing in right now. Just sold 1k XRB for this. Hope it works out!

i use hitbtc, it's pretty accurate, but blockfolio/delta will implement coss.io once the api cames out

People are accumulating like crazy. With that dividend it can go x5 at least.

user what has more potential to grow XRB or COSS? Do I sell my XRB for COSS?

btc/coss pair on hitbtc is broken, watch the coss/eth pair to get the real price

COSS will be decided in a matter of weeks.
XRB is a long-term game, Binance shenanigans aside.

That doesn't mean you should do it, but it's a factor to consider.

Thanks user.

How many COSS is needed to make it?

jesus could you imagine it! id have £7M
we are living in the best timeline user

who else holding 6 figures?

if the 500k guy is here i want to say if this even hits 20% of its potential i want to buy you a beer dude and also a yacht

>COSS will be decided in a matter of weeks.
if you mean the correction will come and the price will stagnate for a month, then yes.

if on the other hand the team keeps delivering stuff during the year, this would be an excellent hold up to 2019, especially if you have enough to get a decent amount of dividends

HOT OFF THE PRESS

medium.com/@runeevensen/coss-io-update-january-13th-2018-80c73bdf83b8

We're gonna make it, COSSacks

>The fact that you have me added on Telegram with the option to DM me is one thing, but DO NOT push that dial button and call me at 3am at night just because our support haven't answered you within 2 hours. And even if I should miss or forget a few of the many hundreds private messages I get on a daily basis, doesn't mean that I ignore you. And for many of those I am in contact with, if I don’t get back to you instantly, it is very often because your case isn't solved yet. In many of the issues, I am simply a messenger. I need to forward the info to Dev and I have to wait for them to look into it, and every time they look into it, they are pushing other issues in front of them. So please HELP US HELP YOU.

> The good news is that they will all be there in version 1.1 in addition to a BRAND NEW feature with movable parts so you can basically drag and drop the various functions on the exchange to tailor it to your own liking
Wow, that's legit incredible

1-5k for comfy dividends, 30k+ for maybe millionaire status in a year.

I got in at $0.2 and I'm happy af

All I have are 944 coss that I bought at 30 cents.

is think bitmex somewhat does that.

also:

>CAN
>VZT
>NOX
>LA

any shitcoin with 10x potential?

$2 is the new floor, just wait for the dip bruh.

I meant more that the next few weeks will likely settle the team's competence for most folks and either things will proceed healthily or the new site will be dead upon arrival.

With all of the above planned for, we have already started our outreach to banks in order to ensure partnerships, so we can move forward with introducing FIAT trading on coss.io (in which we are very confident that we will be able to do).
>(in which we are very confident that we will be able to do)

ABORT! SELL SELL SELL!

nucoiner? Don't worry, we all started somewhere.

>3 (Three) trading promos starting this sunday

Aw shit nigga we're gonna moon even harder

Abortion?

? why does this signal abort?

>very confident

Rune said on telegram that it was only a matter of time, but now he is "very confident"

Question guys: would it be smart to invest some more before the new UI?

100k. We are going to make it anons.
Literal retirement at 30.

its been up for 6 hours or its coming in 6 hours?

Only invest before the new UI

its coming out sunday evening singapore time

New ui is coming with a bunch of shitcoin listing promos.

Wont go down anytime soon. I am expecting $4 by next sunday.

it depends.

most od the times, whales pump the low market cap shitcoins and dump on the news.

but i've kept thinking this since 0.50, so i have my doubts now. 2$ is probably the new bottom

I think this. A bunch of people will FOMO in after they see the new UI and I start shilling this hard.

Rune's first language isn't English and he's autistic, very confident means it will happen, he's just like "well akshually a meteor could hit the world then we all die"

Just like other faggots mentioned price might drop for a while after implementation of new UI but in the long term it's an easy x20.

The more I check up on this project, the more surprised I become it's not a top 100 coin. Seems to have come a lot farther in development and useability than its market cap relative to others - especially overpriced shitcoins.

This guy has either become very down to earth and is legitimately doing the very best he can. Kudos to him then. Or he is an extremely skillfull psychopath and scammer. Only time will tell but I'm betting on this project.

kek

now is the time to get into the moon rocket you idiot, you dont have much time left

You'll do x5 easily if you get in now.

cosscalc.com/#30000

Just look at the dividends if it reaches Kucoin levels (reachable IMO) or fantasize about Binance levels

> bankera.cc
> 20% fee split AFTER expenses vs 50% BEFORE
> Only pays in two tokens
> No fiat
Lolololololo

It might. It might be good enough to encourage mass buying, especially with that medium. Sell the new isn't the reliable strategy it was a few months ago, the market is learning.

It's best to invest 'now', whenever 'now' is. Dividend coins have incentive to hold, not flip, so they follow more closely a stairstep pattern and not a waveform. Look at, say, KCS for a comparable pattern.