Fork date announcement in a few days

>fork date announcement in a few days
>sell orders are drying up
ZCL is about to go to Mars.

Its already priced in. Also, with successive major fork, they new coin comes out as about a 10th of the previous fork.
>BCC trading at approx .2 BTC
>BTG trading at approx .02 BTC
>BCG was trading at approx .002 BTC before the kucoin fuck up
>BTCP by logic should be trading at approx 0.0002 BTC , or arguably less as the supply at creation is going to be circa 20mil coins instead of 17mil as was with previous forks.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ahh it’ll be interesting to see if skeptics or investors get pinkies.

I think large share bitcoin holders will make the price high due to it being a private coin.

yeah but its free right?
free coins?
that's all i or any random idiot understands desu
once the call to free coins goes out with an official fork date simpletons like me who barely understand whats going on will throw down for some free coins at forktime

This is a BTC fork, not a ZCL fork. It just has ZCL privacy features.

I can settle for .1 BTC per BTCP.

it's free coins i don't have to understand shit
you know what they say, don't look a gift horse in the shit hole

nothing is free, you will learn soon

on the twitter the zcl account says they wont announce fork date until they have a thing, a wallet or something, for the btcp. and they're working on that thing and he said it will take a few days to bang out with some devs.

so basically fork date announcement in a few days. then price might go up i assume. its not likely to go down anyways. and then on the fork time i assume lots of people might show up for free coins. just park your coins there a moment and ding ding ding free coins. and not everybody has zcl but so many people will be in btc at forktime anyways just by coincidence.

and the fomo from all the people that missed the boat on previous forks because they werent ready and didnt know whwat was going on...

i think i might get a decent chunk of free internet money here

thats why i didnt buy bitcoin in time for bitcoin cash fork. i thought the value of bitcoin would drop by the exact same ammount as the value of bch would go up so that it would ammount to free coins but not additional value.

my overthinking cost me free coins

now whether or not crypto in general is some kind of trap i couldn't tell you. but free coins are free coins, you'll probably grab some too despite your bitching

and btcp even sounds decent
the name brand decentralized tech people trust
now with privacy features
sure why not

You can't equivocate the 2. People thought BCH would completely replace Bitcoin.

LMAO. You sir, are a retard. This is one the best forks, if not the best fork btc has had. Maybe do some research so next time you won’t miss the moon mission. Btw, there’s still time to get in. Don’t regret it

Why can’t ZCL be bought on Binance or KuCoin wtf man.

i dont think many people seriously thought that likely. merely possible. b crash is centralized more as a result of the larger block sizes something to do with mining. computers. thats the extent of my understanding.

btcp is just btc with more privacy. easy to understand no debates about centralization or block size. its just "do you want more privacy" and people say "yeah sure whatever"

i'm not saying btcp is a certain smash hit slam dunk. but its plausible it could be a worthwhile coin, not replacing bitcoin though that's silly

>This is a BTC fork, not a ZCL fork. It just has ZCL privacy features.
Where did I say that is ZCL fork? My whole arguemet was literally 'this is what has happened when BTC has been forked previously'.
>I think large share bitcoin holders will make the price high due to it being a private coin
If BTC holders cared about privacy they would already be holding privacy coins.
Its not free. You have to buy ZCL, a shitcoin that has already 50x this month, that before this fork was literally never mentioned in regards to privacy coins.
No thanks. I might throw $1,000 at BTCP itself, when it gets actually listed, but I wouldn't buy ZCL with stolen money at this point.

I dunno. Every ones got me freaked out about this. Bunch of people saying whales are gonna dump before the fork. I dunno which side is trying to Jew me. The hold for fork fags or the dump before fork fags.

>yeah but its free right?
>free coins?
It's not free. You're spending $200 to buy zcl to get the fork and hoping that it goes up. When the snapshot happens you'll be fighting to dump your zcl because it's going to dump harddddd . Then when you get btcp you'll need to wait to see what the market does . It's a huge gamble. Nothing is free.

The low amount of zcl is being held those sites didnt pick it up.
Assuming how badly people want it’ll go through a huge pump. On top of that if hype for BTCP is shilled wew lad.

Zcl is literally dead after the snapshot. You won't be able to dump it. So you are basically buying the hope that btcp goes above 200 after which isn't worth it imo. Y'all retards are gonna learn!

How does "difficulty adjustment every block" work? The time to each block is inherently random and you need an average over multiple blocks to say anything useful about it.

do a 50/50 lmao

Fud all you want but many people are willing to take that bet. If btcp gets a hype boost and fomo its value will rocket up.
Privacy coins are on the come up.
This is bitcoin+privacy+speed

What if the 50/50 fags are trying to Jew me to?

What if they're both trying to? Guess we'll all find out in a month.

I'm strapping in and keeping my coins ready for that masternode announcement down the line

That's my intention. I have 40. Dumping half pre-fork in case BTCP is somehow a flop or the fork falls through/gets cancelled last minute.

>buy
>wait until it 2x
>sell half and take out your initial investment
>let the rest ride through the fork
>if it flops you still made a small gain
>if btcp go to 1k, well shit congrats youre rich
i mean jesus how much easier can this be
the only way for this plan to fail is if it does 2x from here, since they havent even announce the fork date yet, that is highly unlikely

*doesnt*

I won't sell a single coin before the fork. ZCL dipping after it is no comparison to the additional amount of BTCP you get.

monero or shitcoin private?

monero is obviously better but free money is free money

monero ain't gonna 10x soon

is it obviously better? are you just assuming or do you have an argument?

monero is the best privacy coin right now bar none
if you still think that is up for debate you're a fucking retard

I heard zcl will be used for masternodes even after the fork? So there is a good reason not to dump

Unconfirmed

Keep hearing that how much is need for one though?

>I heard zcl will be used for masternodes even after the fork?

and how many coins do you need 1000~10,000 per masternode?

Yes, "right now", but the question is if Monero will be better than BTCP once the fork actually happens

ok, so, you have no argument. got it.
i mean, i assume you're probably right. but i don't know because you didn't say anything. you're just calling me a fucking retard

for all i know btcp has the potential to be faster, or more private, or more decentralized, etc. i don't know

btcp is just bitcion with zcl tech on top.
there is a reason why darkweb users use monero to buy drugs instead of zcl. monero is THE privacy coin, it does one thing only and it does it very fucking well.
do your own homework jesus.

>Monero is the best privacy coin "right now"
>ZCL is a privacy coin that exists "right now"
>according to BTCP is just BTC with ZCL privacy features.
Therefore, based on logical deduction BTCP will be inferior to Monero.

this doesnt mean that btcp market cap will be lower than monero.
the "bitcoin" name goes a long way.

Doesnt mean it won’t be worth more user :^)

it's actually zcl with btc tech on top
so clearly you're the one who needs to do his homework

Thats true, applying logic to whether a coin will actually be used for the purpose its created just isn't a part of crytpos. I mean look at verge.

You guys realize that Bitcoin Cash is trash, right? And look at the price.

What the fuck are you even talking about this thread isn't about BCH.

His point is that even if BTCP it has value due to the name association with BTC alone

if you cant see the relation between bcash and btcp you must be tired. go to bed or drink a coffee

twice as many bids as asks.
is that .. normal?

no, it's zcl

Yes. Everyone apart from whales is holding.

I don't get what the problem is, why are you so emotional invested in crypto?
People that held Bitcoin Cash got money out of it.
Privacy is a very big thing, 2018 probably will be dominated by privacy things.
Essentially it is free money.

Obviously people want a slice of this cake, people selling their ZCL right now makes no sense since we still need a fork date to be announced.

you're fucking retarded you refuse to buy zcl you're refusing free coins dumb fuck. why do you hate zcl? its a decent coin, it works. slam it together with the best of btc and its a slam dunk win. fuck you, take your fud elsewhere

MONERO DOES NOT HAVE BETTER TECH THEN ZCASH/ZCLASSIC
this guy probably holds a lot of XMR and now he is scared. many people say that zcash/zclassic has better privacy tech because it was developed by actual researchers and not by amateurs
zcash/zclassic are the only coins that uses 2-way zero knowledege where it is impossible to even know how much money an account has
IF ANYTHING zclassic/zcash are too private, and an alternative like zcoin could be safer as it is only 1-way zero knowledge

this coin has the best fucking tech, anyone who says otherwise is a scared pussy who owns some other inferior coin

the reason why it wasn't a big deal before this fork announcement was that people thought it couldn't compete with Zcash

hmmm, thats something to think about. i didnt even know. and now its being improved further with btcp eh? gonna have a lot of rrom to go up this new coin. privacy coins are hot and this coin seems extra private

>He didn't get in under 150
Laughingwhores.wmv

I'm in the boat with 40 ZCL, however, if Bittrex won't support fork, I'm not sure where to put price target then.

If Bittrex will support it, we have a mega lift-off.

Right now, I'm not sure they'll support it.

yeah thats a concern. but the positive thing is that if that announcement is made it will go up.

people waiting on certainties are going to want a fork date and a bittrex confirmation before they invest. i would think

40 here too. I'm sure they'll support it, they can see there's clearly interest. That'll only get more obvious as the fork approaches.

Take it of Bittrex regardless. We've seen fork airdrops being delayed by exchanges before