Waltonchain (WTC) just broke crypto records

Waltonchain (waltonchain.org/)

Just announced huge partnership with China Mobile (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China_Mobile)

Press Release can be found here: twitter.com/Waltonchain/status/952024577713975296

- 3rd largest Telco in the world ($260B Market Cap, US$100B revenue)
- 874m connected customers
- Internet of Things platform across china
- Partnership to implement Waltonchain RFID tags into every device (over a billion devices on the network)

BUT THATS NOT ALL

China Mobile is part of Bridge Alliance (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bridge_Alliance) & (bridgealliance.com)

Bridge Alliance comprises 34 of the worlds largest telco providers (including AT&T),

THIS IS MASSIVE NEWS EVERYONE -

Waltonchain now has direct access to these alliance members too, so likely will start trading with them too

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

CEZM has written a report to go

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=88&=&v=CdQxL1XP4g0
mobile.twitter.com/Waltonchain/status/952024577713975296
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It’ll increase a good amount as the month goes on and any new news is icing on the cake!

TLDR:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=88&=&v=CdQxL1XP4g0

China Mobile 5 x size of Alibaba

holy fuck thats bullish as fuck. I thought about buying for a while but I guess I'll jump in for a mn. Quite cheap atm.

If you shill then shill right

>Just announced huge partnership with China Mobile

They have joined an alliance and don't have direct partnerships with anyone. They are part of 140 members.

Buy ven. Forget this crap

This has already proven to be false -- the fake news you're referencing is a Chinese blogger calling it an "alliance" and then later saying that in Chinese business language is more modest and less-aggressive but that alliance was literally meant as Partnership

That 140 number came straight out of one of your venlets little shilling asshole

I have a serious question for you though. Why not just buy some of the amazing coin that just got astounding news and profit like everyone else? Why hold onto bags while shilling the rockets? Are you really so incapable?

The amount of you VEN holding retards spending your entire nights trying to FUD this news is comical. You realize this is undoubtedly one of the largest crypto announcements ever? Certainly for such a low market cap coin? Go take a look at CMC and have a gander and some of the coins above WTC right now.

For perspective, I sold my stack of VEN and bought 39 WTC thirty minutes before the announcement because I saw it rumored on a thread here. You ventards were there, as well, assuring the world the news was not real, never coming.

I have profited a shit ton already you dumb little bitch boy. While your shit has tanked. Do you realize I would have LOST hundreds if I held onto VEN but instead I'm looking to make thousands?

Just sell your shit and buy some WTC. Do I need to teach you about market caps, too? This is just the beginning.

Looks like more good calls from Cezm.

A very rare case of someone holding VEN and not being a complete retard

is it too late to jump on? should we wait for correction?

>look at CMC and think about it

It's already had a correction - 15 minute chart looks like a steady uptrend.

More news is coming tomorrow so a chance to get in and ride

I am referring to the document WTC tweeted. mobile.twitter.com/Waltonchain/status/952024577713975296

Read the first 3 lines. Negotiations of a partnership. They have joined the alliance and nothing else besides that. I am holding WTC too, but what you are just hurting the community. Fuck off and shill something else

I sold half my stack and got into WTC when I saw the news. I couldn't bear to part with my whole stack though.

I still plan on cutting my stack in half and putting it back into Ven when WTC does a 2X or 3X.

There is no correction coming. Once mainnet is released and chinese smart city is integrating WTC, it's gg. The CEO stated before that they are looking to become top 4 coin. With news like this, now we know why hes so confident in this claims

Does anyone know how to get into this group?

Read the top part of the tweet and not the image. The image describes the event in which he was negotiating with them in the past tense.

It's a fucking partnership dude. They met last week and now they are announcing they will be working together. The LARGEST MOBILE TELENWORK COMPANY IN THE WORLD. 100 BILLION DOLLAR CHINESE INDUSTRY GIANT.

How fucking amazed would you be if I told you this partnership would LITERALLY BE BIGGER THAN RIPPLE ANNOUNCING IT WILL BE WORKING WITH FACEBOOK. OR TRX WITH GOOGLE. OR LINK WITH APPLE. That's because China Mobile ($101B+) is LITERALLY BIGGER THAN ALL OF THOSE COMPANIES.

Now, take that knowledge in your brain and swirl it around the fact that the MARKET CAP ISN'T EVEN ONE BILLION YET. IT ISN'T EVEN TOP 50 COIN YET.

Are you dipshits literally averse to making money? Or trying to prevent others so you can accumulate? For some reason you come off as not quite smart enough for the latter, sufficiently moronic enough for the former

Working together != partnership and nothing on any chinese site about this news? China Mobile is doing 100B a year and nothing is stated anywhere?

I made money because i bought the rumour yesterday and sold with a 60% gain, but then again, i am asking myself how people like you can be so blinded. You would literally follow anybody. DYOR once in your lifetime.

"working together" can literally mean anything - BUT YEAH IT'S A PARNTERSHIP 100% BECAUSE I AM AN INVESTOR AND I KNOW MY STUFF.

Guess what project isn't "working with" the #1 mobile telecommunications company in the world?

VEN, you pathetic bag holder. Get the fuck out.

get 'em

Not exist, because it doesn't exist.
It's cropped because people were Googling the name and realizing that the only results were on this fucking board.

$50 by Monday.

LMAO I READ THIS WILL BE OVER 500$ EOY, U GOTTA BE TOTALLY BRAINWASHED IF U THINK THIS WILL EVER REACH 500 BUT VEN NOT EVEN 100 EOY