10k EOY

Get in or stay poor forever faggots

thanks, just brought 100k

how can you be so sure?

900 billion marketcap is impossible within 12 months

The flippening is getting closer and closer...

Its pretty much inevitable at this point. The writing is on the wall plain as day if youve been in the crypto community for a while

just like 250 billion marketcap eoy 2017 was impossible when btc was $800... last january.

Whales will unload bags.Be realistic who is paying 10k for ETH

When Do I buy it ?

>Be realistic who is paying 10k for ETH
Who the fuck buys Bitcoin at 18k lmao.

>be realistic who is paying 10k for btc

srsly user r u kind of retarded

Normies on coinbase? The only reason this still has so much steam is because all exchanges aren't allowing new people to join, so alts are at a standstill.

buy in red at any time. will eventually be green again. easy gains

nah ETH is already just as slow as BTC, it cant grow any further. It will go to 2k-2.5k by July and then to 2.8-2.9k by EOY but that's the top

>hurr durr ETH isnt ever going to have improvements
This isnt bitcoin core brainlet. Unlike BTC there is incentive to buy this shit aside from holding at 10k. Only brainlets buy into the digital gold bullshit in 2018.

>POS
>Use for dapps

I said that it will grow x3, why not be happy? x10 is simply not realistic when it's already slow now.
POS does not make it any faster btw. Dapps make it even slower, so you really manage to say the exact reverse of what is true.

Burned myself with leveraged shorts mid-2017
Ragequit margin trading
Just started again
This time only using 10% of my capital
No shorts, only long. My terrible losses were all shorts
More discipline with stop limits

BTC 100K EOY
ETH 15K EOY
LTC 6K EOY.

EAT DICK IF YOU DISAGREE NIGGERTO

fucking newfag

total marketcap was 25 billion last year

sure, the gains might be slower, but 10k ethereum will be reached before end of summer

>Be realistic who is paying 10k for ETH

who is paying 15k for btc, which is a worthless expensive piece of shit that cant even be moved?

get your head out of your ass

>sure, the gains might be slower, but 10k ethereum will be reached before end of summer
Oh come on, i think ETH will hit 10k EOY but not this summer lmao.

>x10 is simply not realistic when it's already slow now.
That didnt stop BTC right? Marketcap isnt as useful now when we got hundred billion dollar coins doing 20% to 50% in a day while 2 billion dollar coins like OMG hardly move.

I'm new at crypto and I got into Coinbase for larger coins and I plan on trading them over to Binance and getting altcoins like Stellar and Ripple since they actually have use and credibility.
But I do plan to stick with ETH as a main coin since I like the actual use for it and it would be smart to get into even if it wasn't a crypto.
Gunna ride the wave up to 10K this year with a smaller investment.