Sup Veeky Forums

Sup Veeky Forums

What's the minimum IQ needed to be a profitable day trader? How high should my IQ be before it becomes worth my time to put in the effort?

Other urls found in this thread:

queendom.com/tests/access_page/index.htm?idRegTest=3108
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Depends if you a real nigga or not. If you really are a real nigga in real life then no.

>95
turbobrainlet-tier. If >50% of the traders you're competing with have better pattern recognition than you then what hope can you possibly have?

IQ > 75
EQ

300 and you have to watch Rick and Morty.

>Implying
My iq is around 100 and I'm still able to make successful trades, you don't need to be a genius to make money in these markets. Although I don't advice day trading with my iq making a couple of trades a week is completely fine.

Only the top 10% of traders make money so it'd make sense that you'd need to be in the top 10% of IQ. Roughly 120.

Trading doesn't require an high IQ, it's more about being disciplined and consistently following your rules.

Ultimately, to be a profitable trader, you need to keep making lesser mistakes.

The IQ of the average professional trader is probably a lot higher than 100 though. I would have guessed around 145-150 minimum, which puts me right at the cutoff. I'm curious to see if any studies have been done on the average IQ of successful traders.

>145-150 minimum
I thing your greatly overestimating what kind of people daytrade shitcoins, remember the promise of making millions without hard work will attract dumb money

Iq is not indicative of performance in a stock market. Newton was one of the smartest men to ever live and he got completely just'ed by the market. Don't day trade. It's a meme. Follow a few dozen projects that you believe will do well in the long term and swing trade between them. For example: buy bitcoin sub ath, when it hits a new peak sell for another coin. Let's say bitcoin goes up 30% and ether is down 20%, that is a good buy because long term ether will rise, that way you don't freak out if you timed it poorly and it dips a bit more than you anticipated and you have to hold for a bit. Also, err on the side of missing a potential moon rather than risk buying a scamcoin. Crypto will replace the entire financial system over the next 10-20 years, so there are very few way to fuck up making a massive profit, but getting fuck by vaporware is one of them.

To be profitable, that is. I would guess the average is somewhere around 115-120.

>mfw actually recognize the guy in the pic, IQ 215+
>looks like a literal 60 IQ nigger coon

damn son

>That IQ
>Chose to pump muscles
He made the wrong life choices, espeially if he used 'roids

second on this.
Don't panic sell, take the time out to really learn day trading practices, don't miss out on big events for social reasons.

Does being a pretty successful programmer imply I have high IQ? I'm afraid of taking the test and finding out I'm a brainlet.

this

t. someone with an iq of 147

If you day trade crypto, then you need a full Luck build to be successful.

If you're a pretty sucessful programmer, $60,000+ paying job, why would you care about your IQ?

140 on online tests maybe which means 110 when doing a real IQ test

wouldn't an IQ of that high make you avoid crypto and dismiss this as a whole and utter scam? unless you're 100% in ETH.

i'm calling BS.

he was bullied his whole life due to being too smart. and worked most of his life as a bouncer while thinking of quantum theories and shit. a truly fucked up individual who doesn't care about money. he even found a 200iq woman

Probably under 100, I would have made lot more money chasing shitcoin pumps and dumps than searching promising tech with solid teams.

Why wouldn't I? I'm wageslaving 8h per day working on boring shit, and $60k isn't a lot of money. If I had quit my job last year to write ETH contracts for the Pajeetcoin ICO I would be filthy rich today.

nah 100% in link. it'll all make sense soon

Programmers are usually hifh IQ, I have only 110 or so and I suck at it, plus math. So you will easily have 120+

Online tests are fairly accurate for measuring crystallized intelligence. My scores on online tests are roughly in line with the one they gave me in high school that took several days to complete.

In a bull market sub 90 IQ is optimal.

In a bear market 120+ IQ is optimal.

Can you give me an example of a free online IQ test?

I took the Stanford Binet and scored a 121. I do fine.

Just swing traded the fuck out of AChain pre fork

queendom.com/tests/access_page/index.htm?idRegTest=3108