I just saw orders of millions of dollars go through which almost breaks a wall for (VEN). Better buy in or miss out...

I just saw orders of millions of dollars go through which almost breaks a wall for (VEN). Better buy in or miss out. It will go flying any minute.

If it breaches the 0.00416 wall it will sky rochet (currently 0.00413 ETH)

People just switched boat. From VEN to WTC. Next news the same thing will happen vice versa

I am a day trader. I also have WTC currently, but buy in at 0.0235 ETH.

We are 18 minutes later and it is currently up at 0.00432 which is 4.6%.

Ven hasn’t had much news recently to push it up

Well, I am a day trader. I see trends. I don't care about the long term. My VEN share rose with 7% on 2 hours. I share this info so you can have the same fun as I am having.

Those who jumped to walton are coming back

What time period do you watch the most on day trading

1-5 minutes if shit is happening
If I am following more broader it's 15-30 minutes

In between switching 2-4-6 hours

It's literally this. I did the same thing and came back with more Ven plus a small stack of WTC.

LOOOOL

I just did the same as well

Yup same now ven is cheap and walton just mooned

FUCKKKKKK I DIDN'T KNOW WLATON MOONED

Big announcement tomorrow buy buy buy

AT&T partners with China Mobile on IoT projects.
China Mobile partners with WaltonChain.
WaltonChain is IoT supply chain. They make the worlds smallest RFID chip, with blockchain applicability.

Holding this coin is a no-brainer. Im not going back to Ven guys, take care

Except that there is no real partnership. Otherwise i would have sold my house and took a 30 year loan.

Like I still have a stack of WTC from swing trading in case it gets big but my Ven is my long term pick.

Sold my VEN last night fwhrn the price came back up for OMG and not looking back. Good luck with your sell walls created by the devs themselves

From the twitter post itself...

WTC is in *negotations* to join the china mobile iot alliance, which is a tech alliance of a couple hundred companies, headed by china mobile, where they basically share research on IoT projects. So its actually pretty minor and they aren't even in yet.