Any anons in on modum? Actual working product, showcased at CES...

Any anons in on modum? Actual working product, showcased at CES, has partnerships and pays a fucking dividend to coin holders. Proper non shitcoin. Put a few k into it.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/modum_io/comments/7pwjvl/renewed_attempt_at_clearing_concerns_about_the/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Modler reporting in, not even thinking about selling until 100$

Have they released any info on their RFID tags?

I'm in a somewhat related industry and I pulled out of MOD a while ago because I didn't believe in the tech.

same here ... bags are heavy as shit ... one of the best out there

Same question as last time.
What the token do?

Seems very under valued I expect a big run up in the next months

I am not too much though, got some couple weeks ago.

I don't want to sell, because it's a good idea. Although they have some great competition like Ambrosus. I'm 50/50 in both in this sector.

it's like a security
The value of the MOD token is directly linked to the success of the company, like shares,

reddit.com/r/modum_io/comments/7pwjvl/renewed_attempt_at_clearing_concerns_about_the/

But user I am holding both

Strong hold. They interviewed these guys on swiss television, very transparent and promising company with working product. I'm waiting for them to shake some hands with people of Roche and Noartis. Guaranteed moon mission.

what do you guys think about origintrail? also modum holder!

Fuck yeah dude I'm in Modum, not gonna sell this till at least 1 billion market cap

Holding modum since 2 dollarino's. Will not be selling till at least Q3 when the price hits 80 dollars. Expect big announcements in Q1.

held for a little while but i'm not convinced there is any reason for this to be a token.

you're basically paying for shares without the same legal protection and rights.

not necessarily a bad investment but seems an odd one.

You saw Vechain right? You see walton now right? Now check MoD and AMB and wait for partnerships release, its si fucjing obvious yet you idiots chase pumps and shitcoins, go onto AMB blog and read the fucking NDAs and whats coming. What will win? Shitcoins or projects with huge partnerships and real world applications, dont be idiots guys, mod and amb are basically swiss ven+wtc.

Wow, finally someone on biz has a functioning brain

Thank you, but with respect this was exactly my concern. Good luck, the tech itself looks pretty cool.

Yeah I know that should arise some concern to any decent investor. But in my opinion it's worth putting some money in this company

the token has nothing to do with the product though.

completely disconnected. it's a fake stock. read up.

Got in at ico. How do the holders get dividends?

AT&T partners with China Mobile on IoT projects.
China Mobile partners with WaltonChain.
WaltonChain is IoT supply chain. They make the worlds smallest RFID chip, with blockchain applicability. Low circulating supply, huge partnerships. Its going global, and there will be no room for mod amb or ven shit

invested, super nice project, not really a normie magnet though, not a mooner but a long term hold.

the state of crypto

>this was exactly my concern
>Yeah I know that should arise some concern to any decent investor.

what's wrong with that? the company seems to be doing well with innovative tech...

just hopped off the ven train and bought a heft MOD bag, looks like a really solid project, any partnerships being announced will send this through the roof

Was aat CES and was surprised to see modum . Didnt talk to anyone cause I was getting business contacts the whole conference and modum doesn't apply to my line of work.

I agree with you. I've been checking out these 2 products as I work in the food industry.

It's such a fucking amazing idea, but for it to be implemented and work takes ages. Ambrosus even more interesting because it's focusing not only on the medical aspect. Already decent partnerships up (Nestle in some way for AMB), but if they go and partner up with something like Mondelez it would fucking explode.

Even your faggety self dont know. There are no details on their website fagget

that's all you came here to say? did you see the sensor then? give us some feeedback

No I didn't see any sensor. They were with packed in a booth with another group.

I’m thinking more like $700. I mean look at shithole VeChain and Walton, the sky is the limit.