Show me your portfolio /biznigga

show me your portfolio /biznigga

Are you a Scandi?

Poor scandi here

german

I feel like chasing some moon mission with 1 eth.

Goal is 10k€.

Poorfag here. This is for hodling, i’ll invest more for trading.

never understood why you use "," instead of "." for decimals

Because they're stupid

enjoy living in your 3rd world shit country amerifag
>inb4 enjoy your refugees hans

don't know about this one

70% neo 8%strat 5% fun and bat 3%ubq, the rest is pocket change

Kek, it's literally the best port in this thread.

Will I make it?

Will consolidate the smaller holdings into Lisk/BAT once they increase in price

green today baby

Why not more in strat?

KIN constantly shooting up and down for no reason gives me life then makes me want to die

Perfect A+

What did you buy all that LINK at?

congrats you have enough for 1 bitcoin transfer lol. guess we all have to start somewhere though.

SMT fucked up my shit but I expect a good rise in the coming months, and I'm still in green.

>
Honestly the KIN team are clueless when it comes to keeping everyone updated. Utter shit coin for the next 6 months imo. Needs to move to Stellar, and actually get decent PR. Good long term hold tho.

Fucking fat fingers on ED. Rollercoaster exchange

Rate

Yeah I just had some extra cash and wanted a silly amount of something, even if it only ever gets to 1c I'd be happy but that seems generous

I fucking hate ED, it's a mistake. Can't believe people complain about others when that exists.

I missed the crowdsale by minutes due to work, but managed to buy about 100k on Etherdelta straight after for 0.0004 ETH (about 8 or 9p at the time I think), then I bought the rest around 30p

impressive gonna take that back then

Sell my WTC or hold?

First exchange I used, its a shitfest but will still use it to get in early. Seems to have better sell prices too.