I think I will buy some

How much did you start with?

Yes, if you play your hand right potentially by June and definitely by EOY

Bunch of shit coins and over invested in eth. No chance

4 million looking to break even

Wow that would be incredibly early. I thought it will be probably 2020

>Over invested in eth

See u during the next eth run when every alt starts to bleed down 30%

We’ll all be lucky if the crypto market is even around in 2020... this is all about getting yours and getting out ASAP before regulations start hitting hard probably starting in 2019

How did you go about picking good coins with potential? I've started this week and I think I picked the worst week, seeing as everythings seems to be dropping.

I had luck, someone shilled me PRL when it was 0.04

I think you'll definitely make it to 1 million but 4? Hmm... not sure. Normies will probably flood the market with either XLM, Coinbase adding more coins, or exchanges opening back up though. So we still have a few more months are even the rest of the year. After that who knows. Doesn't seem like enough time to make 4 mil

What will the regulations do to the market that it'll die? It will be probably forbidden to make ICOs. Anything else?

Do you think those dozens of Alts that suddenly appeared from September - November and all simultaneously shot up late December are good holds?

It seems every fucking coin these days has 100m market cap

But somehow it should be possible to make 40x... and ffs I can't figure it out

Probably not. Imo the next few months will be everything about big announcements& partnerships etc. So I think the new coins won't have any chance

Ideal target is 1.5 million. I'll have to catch a 100x moon to make it don't be delusional

Lol nice subtle AMB shill get the fuck outta here

Newfags or y'all dont give a shit.

Fucked up the replying
Fuck it, sorry op.
But you should be open to making some changes.

I am. I think I will always work with mid cap coins and accumulate more and more eth