twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>doesn't resemble bubble
>increasingly nervous nocoiner requests that you please sell

>doesn't resemble bubble
are you fucking blind?

Just another bear trap?

He wants your bags

Thanks just sold 100k

Oh wow never seen this one before at 1k,2k,4k,6k,8k,10k,12k,14k,16k,18k and then again at 11k and 12k and 13k and 14k

This is definitely totally an accurate chart. Wow trading really is that easy huh? Just had to look at one chart, wow thanks OP you genius I just sold 100k of everything

No, are you?

I'm actually curious. Do you people genuinely think that there is no bubble? Or do you think that there is a bubble, but it will take a while longer before it pops?

*blasts through 14500*

oh I see, it ain't your peepers, it's your noggin that's broken

we've just been around longer than you, said what your saying now, were wrong, and got over it

>the thinks bitcoin will go below 10k ever again

if I'm wrong that's fine

but explain to me what you think the situation is then

I do believe we're in a bubble, but what I also believe is that I've seen this chat about 30 times at different price levels.

I believe that you can't predict a fucking bubble pop with a single stupid chart that has been wrong over 20 times now

Correction
in my mind theres too much tech and money coming in for it to pop yet, look at exchange signups and its in 100k's every day. Dapps are just starting to come out

Still in early adoption phase. Most normies KNOW of it but won't touch it. Those that do are either retards who will get JUST'd, or halfway intelligent folks brave enough to jump in and just might make it.

>5 posts by this ID

You fucked up with that chart pretty hard, OP.

Yes, we are in a bubble, but the way you chose the chart time frame and scaling does not support that at all. Either go back to university or leave economics behind.

Question is why are you so emotional about it?
If you're so sure that the crash is imminent just short-sell bitcoin and make a fortune.
Why are you instead whining on Veeky Forums about it?

>6381086
Huge influx of money around the corner. You'd have to be retarded to sell. But you already knew that.

Can you point out an interval of time where the price history is similar to what it is now?
exactly how is it wrong?

>emotional
I'm not, kek. If anything, I'm quite interested in the mindset that could lead someone to think that there is no bubble. When it'll break is another matter, and I'm sure there's a good chance that I'm wrong here, but saying that there is no bubble is silly in my opinion. I'm not invested in bitcoin at all so I don't really care either way.

I think I'm in the halfway intelligent category and just trying to make it with a prayer. What I don't understand is that there's got to be a better life than waking up everyday and working construction 9-5, barely making your payments, and having no retirement because health care costs are through the roof. I think everyone sees crypto as a way out. Am I wrong?

sorry dude, you're not the TA genius that you think you are for yet again reposting most reposted meme chart on this board for the past 5 fucking years. get over yourself.

these

I'm sure we're in a bubble and about to crash at some point, but I also think that anybody who posts that retarded meme graph is a retarded fear-mongerer.

Why I think a crash might happen soon has nothing to do with the shape the graphs form. The problem is that the market is too filled with money that goes into worthless projects, and the products don't offer enough value yet to justify the current money flow. This is all just FOMO and greed. On the other hand the market cap is still relatively small, so I don't pretend to know when this is gonna pop.

Looks like we're slowly entering bear trap territory. Time to buy.

>I'm not, Kek

Who the fuck thinks people here talk like this?

simply epic

this is a reasonable answer

I just did, so by definition people here talk like this.

No, you’re not wrong user

so if you overlay that blue graph, but actually make it go further back and compress it and move it to the right, we're in return to normal

*blasts down below*

it probably won't, but it will test like $10,500 and people will get impatient and buy back in

I see no reason not to dump a little bit now and pick it back up at, say, $13000 or lower

You are fucking retarded get the fuck off Veeky Forums

Jesus
>it ain't your peepers, it's your noggin that's broken

that is literally the stupidest thing I have heard today. What the fuck if wrong with you, kill yourself faggot

Sale Sale Sale
same shit happen last year, same date

OP, look at this incredible bubble. You have to warn people about it ASAP.

It's from the Simpsons. Why are you so mad?

thanks just bought 100k

But there's a clear market correction there. All you're doing is pointing out that bubbles have happened before.

It obviously is a bubble, but will not pop anytime soon , if you tought the dotcom bubble was big the cryptobubble will be a lot larger, a shitload of people that couldnt take the time and try to invest back then now have ez acces and means to it through the internet. This will be the bubble of bubbles and we will enter multi trillion market cap very soon.

Fucking hell. The only thing making this graph legit is people getting scared by the graph and actually sell their shit making the price drop. Also the price will come down sometimes, but if you cant predict the exact moment, you're not predicting at all.

So we are in a bear trap according to your meme graph

I'd have to go back a few months and find the threads. But i can promise you and anyone else that has been on Veeky Forums since late 2016 can probably vouch for me that this chart has been posted on here over 20 times at different price points

It has been posted at least 20 times in the last couple of days. I just don't get why no-coiners are wasting their time with this. Probably being salty.

So youve been around for 2 years max is what youre saying. lol newcoiner

Bitcoin will be above 100k this year, and then the crypto bubble will burst in this year itself. The crypto market crash will be so severe that it will cause a stock market crash and an economic crisis. So if anyone times the market properly then they'll become rich.

the reason I asked is because the price history of bitcoin isn't particularly strongly auto correlated if you correct for the general upwards trend. In its price history I found no instances of the classical skewed trimodal price evolution that weren't also followed by a reversion to the mean.

In other words, perhaps people have pointed out steep upward trends, but those would not have actually conformed to bubble growth in price to the same degree as we see here. It's easy to overlook the nuances, but the nuances matter.

Of course the value of bitcoin will become worthlesd after the crypto bubble crashes.

*worthless

The weekly chart looks exactly like the meme graph.
How the fuck do you all think that something that's already gone parabolic is going to continue doing that after a 61% total ''''''''''''''retracement''''''''''''' from the high, and a total failure to break higher at 17,000?

It is ALWAYS a bubble if there are good returns. No matter the investment. Only the size changes from one to another.

The only thing I know is that I am sick and tired of hearing the word bubble.

this meme's evolving, i see

>The weekly chart looks exactly like the meme graph.
what?

it has been a bubble since 2010
so fuck it

You're an idiot. It will have the same results as the dotcom bubble. Idiots who poured their life savings will noose, and rick people will loose some money. Aside from that, most Americans wont even know the difference... Aside from the occasional "Hey, did you hear bitcoin crashed?"

Now use weekly candles. Or a line.

Hmmm..

still no resemblance buddy

Bitcoin is in a pause...it’ll peak at $100,000 by the end of the year
>thank me later

Fix your charts, a straight line up followed by a bull trap should be on them.

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Unironically using graphs to try to predict anything lmaooooo.

We’re really 30 years behind the stock market

I said Bitcoin will also crash to $0 user. refer to and

Can you post a screen?

itt, s-curve adoption of tech discussed not even 1ce

all my just.

first sell off and regulations phase incoming

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

60% of people do not know about bitcoin, and 80% don't know about altcoins. Do a survey , but this is how it is with people in the most develop part of africa. This market isnt barely opening up yet, there is so much potential with solar in africa alone. Normies havent got in yet cause the wallets are too hard and too tricky to do fast and securely enough for them to feel safe.

We actually need to make a better solution if we want to move out of the stealth phase and get some serious growth.

Ponzi scheme detected.
SELL SELL SELL

So, OP, are too fucking stupid to make money from this shitcoin or have you forgot to take your morning meds.

Stats PhD here, can affirm that Bitcoin is a bubble. Me an my elite group of Mathematics superstars have been following this fad for weeks now. We've been able to make a few dollars off of it but it's clear that the only way to go is down. The trends just down support any further growth. Sell now or you'll be sorry.

Thank you mr phd

Wow I can't believe you made a few dollars off this!