I don't know about anybody else but I'm glad VeChain is dumping...

I don't know about anybody else but I'm glad VeChain is dumping, and happy that they've announced the rebranding for next month instead.

This means we can unload our bags now, let the price decrease for a couple of weeks, and buy back more VEN when the interest rises again.

Gonna ride some moon missions in the meantime bizlets.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7q3b41/s_korea_banks_to_resume_opening_new/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>26 Jan.
>Next month

It's 26th of Feb.

Good thinking, incest child. They have the dnv gl partnership presentation by the end of this month, along with other partnerships (and maybe the 2 delayed exchanges)

it’s not delayed u dumb fuck

Meaning: good luck on that gamble of dumping vechain. Can't handle a 15% dip after a 1350% month

seriously tho the more research i do on this coin ,the more shady shit i find.

this I tried selling NEO at 10$ to buy back lower after they delayed their announcement. I never bought back in... not worth the risk.

Today I was able to complete my 10k stack. I'm getting drunk and cooking a good steak tonight, life is good.

One more thing: the rebrand event in singapore got delayed. Rebrand itself was by end of february. What they basically said was that it's delayed due to the amount of interest and partnerships. Anyway, I shouldn't be shilling a future goldmine. Good luck OP

idk man the more research i do on this coin ,the more shady shit i find.

I understand where you're coming from but this can be pretty risky. Who knows what they may announce from now until the event.

this is why I won't sell.
Maybe I will sell 30% If I notice a 100% secure moon mission, and buy back within a week.
But most likely just holding bags for about a month.

>gets dumped on for the 3 time in a week
>GUISE I LOVE GETTING DUMPED ON MY FACE!!!

>Mind blowing news this months
>2 B's exchanges ready to be listed one of it Bithumb and since the koreans are ready to list new exchanges soon, you might miss this one
>Are you new to VeChain? Literally every week a new announcement / partnership and this will go on until Feb.

Sell your "bags", i am doing the opposite and buying more.

The koreans resume trading end of january right?
So exchanges could open then?

Exactly. reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7q3b41/s_korea_banks_to_resume_opening_new/

Exchange listings will come sooner than expected.

No, seriously. This way it's just to easy for me to make tendies.

This is an OBVIOUS BUY right now, even more with the recent WTC pump.

How do you know this?

The rebranding process is ongoing, user, it's not delayed. What they have delayed is a photo-op event in Singapore. That will have some big announcements but it is not THE rebranding.

Yea im so fucking happy seeing my portfolio bleed and lose money. THANK YOU SO MUCH chinks for delaying your news everyone was expecting so everyone can dump their bags. Im so fucking happy Mr. Chink.

Are you working for VEN?

You should sell now. Don't want another 30 minutes. YOU MUST SELL NOW.

Because of doing my research? You think i have a 7 digit porfolio just by crying on a forum?

Once again. He did his "research", read the document which was posted by the VeChain Foundation

lel they didn't delay it
i'm pretty sure some guys on here were just going around spreading a rumour that they'd be doing the rebranding on the 15th

still got a lot of stuff coming

Bithumb would make us 3x in a day.
They love chink coins, and this is the most promising one right now.

I hope it happens this month, the hype of this, new partners, rebranding, etc. Would send us flying to 15-20 really fast.

I hope they let bithumb add new coins by the end of jan too.
Once koreans can buy with fiat again we will go up so much.

Read the document. They absolutely delayed the event. The rebranding has always been an ongoing process though.