Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4d2u3swNUNE
pastebin.com/mc66Edgu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>dag doesnt get released till 2019

Expect to see ITC at about $12 on Wednesday next week

thx for shilling this repeatedly user. im in for 10k

Lol i bought 120 this crap just to be safe IF this aint scam

The devs are actually six months ahead of schedule. DAG will be released earlier than expected

So this is mega long term hodl coin afterall? I think im too ADHD for this i think.

youtube.com/watch?v=4d2u3swNUNE
these are the faggots you trust

This coin is perfect for accumulating atm. It has a solid floor. Roadmap doesn't really get underway until 2019 though :/

This is early days for ITC. You can chase pumps or you could hold for a few months and it may go 30x

Here is some good info.
www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7pq4pn/iot_chain_the_chinese_iota_and_the_dark_horse_of/

Yes, I trust them. There are some big Chinese names that are funding the project.

Haha oh shit.

There is an IOS developer, android developer, some smart contract programming person and the CTO.

Where are the people that deal with the meat and bones of IOT chain, DAGs and other.

>team stole licensed software and scrubbed the code comments to mask the fact that its stolen code
>got 12 million in VC based on said stolen code
>this is a solid project to invest in

pastebin.com/mc66Edgu

ANDRO DEVELOPER

Isn't that standard practice in China?

They'll make some random codebase better and fitting to their use case, basically forced open source.

>good boy buy now cuz . we're aboooooooout to release trust us

might be standard in china but I guess the western investment companies would have a different opinion

LOL my fucking sides, i sold right after i got half way of this video, LOL

This is like buying antshares all over again!
All the faggots on biz fudded and laughed while I was buying. Made 450k on ANS and I will do it again with ITC

>tfw can only go 15x as I'VE ALREADY LOST HALF MY FUCKING INVESTMENT REEE

nice fud we're still accumulating so it's alright. spit on the nonbelievers

what makes you think they will pull another antshares?
you think this is a legit project or that it will skyrocket on hype alone`?

IMO this could go up because the market is retarded but the team behind it is a joke just go on the telegram total shitshow so far