Does this rocket have enough fuel to reach the moon?

Does this rocket have enough fuel to reach the moon?

It certainly does, don't worry. XLM is always a safe bag.

Yes. It will be $30 EOY. screen cap if you don't believe me

screencapped. I will come back to you in one year user

Conservative man.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY IS IT CRASHING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Bought at 4000, sold at 4670. Now all in TRX. I really thought XLM was going to the moon but I guess now

Literally impossible
It's marketcap would have to be bigger than ethereum's for that to happen

Wouldn't it have to be bigger than bitcoin's to even reach 20 bucks?

FairX will make XLM fly to the moon. Buy in cheap now before its to late.

can someone explain to me the inflation mechanism?
Do the new lumens come from the existing supply or are they created out of thin air?

>muh marketcap

Brainlet newfag
This is why ripple failed to breach the 4 dollar mark. It's fucking huge supply (slightly smaller than Stellars) prevented it from mooning despite the huge amount of normie money pouring into the coin.

>(slightly smaller than Stellars)
xrp has literally double of xlm's supply

in order for stellar to be $10 it would need a marketcap between ETH and BTC, or around 180 Billion

At the moment yes, but the total supply of XRP is 99,993,667,738 while Stellars is slightly higher at 103,373,225,234

kek
>comparing ripple pajeetcoin to xlm masterrace
xlm will be the new coinbase. im all in on xlm and it will reach $100 once fairx comes out

this is the second most deluded post I have ever seen on this site

daily reminder that 97% of the tens of billions of tokens are owned by the stellar team

have fun getting dumped on for the next decade

lol you are the average nocoiner that shitposts here about coins not going to reach X price.
bitcoin reached $19k when nobody thought it would ever rech $100 back in 2011.

xlm can easily reach at least $100 if it becomes mainstream. go watch tai lopez, he's very good at explaining why we are at the beginning of this bubble.

don't give me some bs about marketcap because it means jack shit. xlm will be $100, screencap this

0.100 yes

No, that's tron crytocurrency

kek

Alright, you got me. What's the first?

PLS RESPOND
i'm panicking because I don't have the ncessary 500,000 lumen to vote myself money to stop the inflation from hurting myself

The most I think it will go (with working product) is $5, no way it will ever get higher.

Ripple hitting $1000 probably.

You mean 50 million lumens.

stellar isn't a PnD scam like 99% of the other coins though, it has purpose outside of shitcoin trades so long-term hodling seems more likely

not today

fucking nocoiner.
stellar will be $100.
you have the same argument as the guys who trashtalked about bitcoin before. stay poor pajeet

total supply means jackshit

Are you serious lmao, selling before fairx is for brainlets

>stellar will be $100

see thats whats wrong with you idiots. You just spout out a number like its nothing.
>Hey guys 1 bitcoin is going to be worth a million dollars

Do you know what that means? That means you're not going to buy bitcoin STILL because you're a little bitch and you know its not going to go to a million tomorrow so why the fuck would i buy something when its going to reach that price by the time i die

who also doesnt say that tomorrow someone can come out with better technology?

exactly you're too much of an autistic die hard fan to realize anything outside your bubble

it doesnt you absolute retard. 1% inflation rate is what matters

so i need to join a lumen pool to protect myself from inflation..
fucking stupid but at least there's a way to cover myself

I DONT WANT INFLATION JED

Hold.

kek.
bitcoin can reach a million, it can reach any price.
the price becomes what people want to pay.
bitcoin is worth what it is because people are paying for that price.

i can boost xlm up tp $5000 if people want to pay for it. supply and demand retard

yeah but in a year? 2 years? 10 years?

You're not using supply and demand data properly, you're just guessing so stfu