Crypto that pays dividends

What is the best crypto that pays dividends to buy into right now? Ark?

Other urls found in this thread:

classicdelegate.biz/calculator
arknode.net/VoteReport.txt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably Ark, 8-10% a year

I have $5-10k to drop, but don't want to invest in some shitcoin that is going to tank. Any calculators to tell me how much I'd gain monthly for holding X amount of ARK? How frequent are payouts?

Calculator - classicdelegate.biz/calculator

Current rank is 16 - arknode.net/VoteReport.txt

You can manually schedule your payment frequency on the biz_classic site - either daily, weekly or monthly. 0.3 Ark minimum.

BITB

Shiit son definitely not ark. Those guys are the definition of stuttering potheads. They don't even know what they are trying to accomplish but that's for another thread.

The safest option is neo. Gas will get you like 6-7% off the top of my head (check neo to gas. Com). BUT the value of gas is going to increase exponentially as more coins get made using neo (they will need to pay gas to make coins).
AND the value of your neo is guaranteed to go up as well, thinking $1000 eoy is possible.

COSS - new rising crypto exchange, price growing every day, possible x10 coin.

>The safest option is neo.

COLX, pos and masternodes

Do you get gas by keeping on an exchange or do you have to put it in a wallet? Neo looks really good so I think I will definitely pick some up on the next dip..right now it's ATH so probably not the best time to buy.

Stake your Neblio, get 10% every year.
Also it's undervalued and is going to 10x by EOY

do i get dividend in exchanges?

Not on all exchanges, but on kucoin u get ur gas.

Binance distributes GAS monthly.

I feel NEO is too late to get into, no?
Isn't this a shitcoin lul. I have $300 in it anyway though
Hmmmm this seems promising. Can anyone shill me on this before I do research into it?

Right now between NEO, ARK, and NEBL I guess. I feel I missed the NEO horse, NEBL seems like a gamble, and ARK is just a "who the fuck knows"

Obsidian is making me so much staking and is going to rise a lot more in price.

Rialto

BLOCK gets you 11-15% average per year depending on stake/node activation. (Currently 13.6%). Stakers will also get 30% cut of the transaction fees from the Blocknet DEX (launching soon).

That's the minimal rates too. Rewards are even higher if you've got the $$$ for a node.

Don't be an idiot OP

unironically COLX. a hard to get privacy coin with an awesomely active and responsive team and active staking bonuses

What does Obsidian try to solve? What is it's function?
What is this russian shitcoin bullshit? Saw this the other day and their website wouldn't load.
How much for node? What does BLOCK try to accomplish?

platform for privacy focused dApps

anonymous messenger 1.0 release soon
anonymous marketplace for goods/services coming soon
they are also building their own dex

currently under 50M market cap and only on craptopia/hitbtc

I might be an idiot, but where the fuck does THOR get it's value? I don't even see it on exchanges
Isn't it something like $14k for a masternode? Way too much gamble for me on some coin that is regarded as a shitcoin

KCS

I don't know why people keep posting this. It is pointless to hold this token unless you have strength node, which, at current price, costs at least $58,000

Just gonna leave this here.

>platform for privacy focused dApps
Why would dApps need this?
>anonymous marketplace for goods/services coming soon
Isn't there a ton of anonymous marketplaces already?
>they are also building their own dex
What makes their dex more appealing than any other?

Ain't trying to be rude, just want to know what I'm throwing my money into so I can be /comfy/

DYOR

COSS

dude I hope you didnt actually send them any money, it's a confirmed scam

Krios will although it's still in ICO (first week 25% bonus) they claim dividends will be given to coin hodlers Quarterly.
Krios .io
Make sure you read their site and DYOR and dont FOMO in.
You can pay with paypal though so thats really nice.

In the Coupon Section put MW10 to get an extra 10% bonus on top the 25%