This shitcoin is done for

I'm dumping

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hate all of you who shills this garbage which goes down while everything else goes up, you literal faggots, same as with chainlink

Sell while you still can

FUCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT GARBAGE COIN FUCK FUCK FUCK

just sold my 500k stack right now fuck this.

Thanks, sell your stack to me weakhands. Excited for you to FOMO back in when it hits $2.50 after the announcement next week

Sell me ur bags weakhands

Good, sell your stack you weak handed fag, more for me.

How new exactly are you ? We've ben shilling this since ICO.
You can literally not have lost money on this coin unless you've bought the ATH like a retard. If you did, don't fucking be a weak hand, it's gonna obviously moon again when the " Pay with Request " button is released (pretty soon).

You can either sell now and lose money or be smart and hold onto it for a few weeks waiting for it to moon again.

Bought at 745 sats and I sure as hell ain't selling before a long time.

where are her tits

same, 750 sat crew checking in, my only regret is I didn't have more faith in REQ at the beginning

What the fuck are you talking about? ATH was 1.15$ and now it's at 0.73$. It's been dropping for a fucking week now. Anyone who bought in since then is at a loss. I didn't buy at ATH and I'm still at a loss.

heh, I put all I had in it but I didn't have much to invest so I don't have that much tokens either.

same I sold my REQ for LMC. Easy 10x on chinese new year release

>Doesn't 10x after buying ATH
>FUCKING SHITCOIN

Please dump you fucking mongrel, i'll be more than glad to take them from you

Well then you did good buying during the correction. You're not gonna lose money unless you sell it with loss, which would be pretty retarded considering the roadmap for Q1 2018.

yes buy high sell low

i just sold my 1MM stack right now which i bought at ATH.
fuck man i lost so much money on this shit

never trust Veeky Forums

Smart money reporting in (473k REQ @ $0.07). I'm holding until at least $5.

watch it pump tonight boyos hahahaaaaaaa

same. bought in at 7 cents. couldnt be more /comfy/

I bought 100k at 0.07 but last night I tried to accumulate more and put in 4 ETH into REQ @ .77. not even mad tbqh

dump it weakhanded, im happy to buy your bags

Newfags better just dump and try something else for now. Only old reqtums are immune to such price fuckery.

>1.2m REQ from 8 cents

>coins should only go up from the second I buy them

Bought in at 15c but I'm poor so only have 3k. Pretty depressing seeing this opportunity slip away from me when I finally had a chance at something because my capital sucked.

Bought at 5c, sold at $1. Only wish I put in more than $100.

Not bad gains though, you could always rebuy now, get an almost 30% increase in holdings.

how is it dumping still?

Ethereum hasn't stopped being a cunt.

Essentially this. If you don’t recognize all alts are getting shit on by eth and you think your coin is special, then you don’t belong in crypto

Next leg up starts at 4655. Place your buy orders, from there it'll hit 10k before dropping again.

This is literally november again, when this coin was quiet, and this faggots can't see it. You have been given a second chance to accumulate at low prices before the big hit in about 1 month.

You already missed it below 10 cents. Don't miss it below 1 dollar.

Based on what though?

So far I have stopped myself selling on these megamoons. I was present for all three, if I had just sold at the top I'd have made sweet fucking gains. I'm considering doing it next time (hint, next time it will drop briefly then immediately double down on the spike and I'll be poor).

I don't understand the question.

You would... get a 30% increase because you sold at 1.00 and rebought at 0.70?

Thanks just bought 100k

All these newfags who came in during the altcoin rise expecting constant 20% daily returns without corrections are cracking me the fuck up.

You will never make it in crypto. Cash out now and never return. Impatience will be your downfall.

Req has the hardest corrections.
If you sell near the top you can easily make like 20%. Dammit. I should have sold at 1 dollar. I guess I'll try this next time.

lol i sold at 1 dollar (about 30% of my req) and put it into hst... i am only down 5% there so i think its a win

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Not a bad idea at all.
Holding is also a strategy but if we're gonna come to Veeky Forums and talk about why not sell the tops.

I really wish I had, and yeah, I might next time.

This thing is also very dangerous because I don't remember req stopping between 25 cents and 1 dollar.

You blacked out for a week or so then. It surged to 35c initially and then swung back and forth between 25c and 34c for a week. Then when it had its next surge it did similar with its new high (which was 60c or something, I can't recall).

No doubt it'd be risky though, the one time you sell it will refuse to correct for you.

Well it went from 34 to 1 dollar steadily without any dips. If we had sold between those prices we would have lost money.

Do like I'm going to do: wait till REQ hits its bottom, buy back in, sell when there is a new peak/ATH and sell immediately at the top even if you're thinking it might go a little higher

Not true. I mean, I dunno about the dollar pairing, but I was staring at the ETH pairing the whole time and there was definitely a correction you could have made at least 10% off of, probably 20%, between 34 and 100.

>sell when there is a new peak/ATH and sell immediately at the top even if you're thinking it might go a little higher
That's dumb, a peak could be anything. You should wait until you're fairly sure it won't keep going, or even wait for it to come back down a bit so it's obvious.

I've tried to catch the top before and it resulted in me having to FOMO back in because it ended up going twice as high.

>I can time the market perfectly, because I said so
kys retard

I don't really care what it does day to day, I'm waiting for the near end of Q1 to see where it is at.

Whoa, a whole week. Excuse us, you've clearly been in from the beginning.