Obsidian

uhhh what the hell is going on here? Blackstone who is the face of the project decides to be removed from the website because of the stupid Poop acronym that pixxl made (and approved by the ceo).

are you serious? this shit seems like theres more going on behind the scenes then a made up acronym. so much for fucking more transparency on the project

HOLY FUCK ITS HAPPENING

SELL SELL SELL

Kek. Glad I barely broke even on this shitcoin.

hehe poopie hhehehaha poopoo

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ITS FUCKING OGRE

> HE INVESTED INTO A CHAT APP FORKED FROM STRATIS

LOL

THE CHRONICLES OF BLACKSTONE HAS RETURNED!

>how about Obsidian Payment Platform? OPP?
>Nah, lets go with POOP.

Cumberbutt aka Pixxl is /our guy/

We're gonna make ODN a feces, fart and anus themed coin. This is gonna be epic.

Still not selling bois

i know exactly whats going on here.

that faggot pixxl named it poop to not stir up too much craziness when blackstone decides to leave the project. well it backfired and this is a fucking disaster.

the CEO Peter is dumb as fuck for partaking in this joke too. Or maybe he wants blackstone gone. what a fucking shitter

fuck you Peter and Vaughn faglock

>PoOP POS coin

Poop piece of shit coin confirmed.
I'm so lucky I missed this train to India.

btw guys there's a 500k buy order at 1000 sats. First one to get there wins.

Welp, someone already started dumping bags while you autistic cucks were wasting time. 10k now.

Look guys, don't kill yourself over this. There will be better days. Not for poopsidian but for you. It's just internet money.

Ive got a lot of eggs in one basket here and if these autistic rape babies wount get their shit togeather Im gonna pull out so hard you all get aborted!

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

I CAN'T FUCKING DUMP BECAUSE MY SHITTY FUCKING WALLET WON'T FUCKING SYNC
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

nice, 25% off ODN today,would buy if had free funds..

how fucking retarded do you have to be

Buy the dip

welp, I guess I'm committed to hodilng at this point
if this goes below $1 because of shit PR I'm gonna mcfuckingkillmyself

Why

wtf there is no blackstone on website. Is he going to fork obsidian?

Wow its literally nothing, you didnt sell low r-right user?

Read the op, he's taking himself off the site due to being pissed off at the marketers apparently.

so you think everything is ok when main dev "taking a break'?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
IT'S OVER BLACKSTONE LEFT
I JUST MARKET SOLD MY 50K ODN ON CRYPTOPIA YOU GUYS SELL FAST ITS GOING TO ZERO AAAAAAAAA

No, I'm the one trying to get out but can't because their shitty wallet never syncs.

glad i didn't buy yesterday one step from getting pajeeted again

Guys Blackstone is literally working on the project as we speak, hes in the discord talking now

He just doesnt like the website design, THATS IT.

Buy the dip or sell me your bags at a discount

>buying near ath

so why the fuck they cant solve such problems in the office, but instead they make drama on discord and main dev making new website. wtf its looks like exitscam or preparing to fork

kek give up user, its over.