Im out. I think you should be too

Im out. I think you should be too.
I did my research and sold all my chainlink (LINK) tokens. Reasons: Their twitter hasnt been updated over 2 months: twitter.com/smart_contract CEO's twitter also: github.com/se3000 Github also: github.com/smartcontractkit (small typo fix 15 days ago)

It seems the CTO is helping other projects or doing other stuff in his git(helping cryptokitten bounty, really...). Their community is very small and seem to be living a dream: no roadmap, no updates, total absense in social medias... Im out (and I believe the creators are out too).

My advise: Sell it while you can.

lmao you must be new

b-but muh cup and handle!

Nice try, just bought 100k

this!! sergey hamburger stinky toilet!
SELL

This thread is about your favourite Chain Link pics now.

Drop 'em.

It's fucking sad, really. Linkies keep repeating their "cup and handle" mantra when the reality is that LINK is officially on a downtrend again. We're looking at another 3 month bleedout, target is 45 cents. It's time to drop those heavy ass bags. I don't know how anyone is still holding this blatant scam. Do 15 minutes of research and you'll see that Steve Ellison isn't even a fucking real person and Sergey has a chronic issue with project abandonment. Word is he has severe depression and anxiety, hence the weight gain and inability to finish anything. I won't warn you newfags again, STAY AWAY FROM CHAINLINK.

Nice try user, doubled down

>OP sold because fundamentals
>pump every coin he doesn't hold

I mostly agree but can't sell because the FOMO is too strong. IF link does take off then my life will be transformed. If it takes off after I sell I will be suicidal for 6months

+ Officer Ranks
- Reichsführer CL : l Sergey Nazarov
- CL-Oberst-Gruppenführer: 500001+ LINK
- CL-Obergruppenführer: 250001-500000 LINK
- CL-Gruppenführer: 175001-250000 LINK
- CL-Brigadeführer: 125001-175000 LINK
- CL-Standartenführer: 75001-125000 LINK
- CL-Obersturmbannführer: 50001-75000 LINK
- CL-Sturmbannführer: 35001-50000 LINK
- CL-Hauptsturmführer: 25001-35000 LINK
- CL-Obersturmführer: 20001-25000 LINK
- CL-Untersturmführer: 15001-20000 LINK
XXX
+ Non-Commissioned Officer Ranks
- CL-Sturmscharführer: 10001-15000 LINK
- CL-Hauptscharführer: 9001-10000 LINK
- CL-Oberscharführer: 7501-9000 LINK
- CL-Scharführer: 5001-7500 LINK
- CL-Unterscharführer: 3501-5000 LINK
XXX
+ Enlisted Ranks
- Rottenführer: 1501-3500 LINK
- Sturmmann: 501-1500 LINK
- Schütze: 1-500 LINK

do you hate money?

the reason sergey doesn't post on twitter is because he's too busy shilling chainlink on Veeky Forums

literally

LOL.
>No twatter
good. marketing fags lead to pnds. see: JUSTin Sun
>CTO helping other projects
It's called ontributing to open-source software
>Their community is very small and seem to be living a dream: no roadmap, no updates, total absense in social medias
Again, marketing bs. Have fun missing out on the bet coin in the market. $100, 2019.

>I did my research

>target is 45 cents.
Nothing but an opportunity for LINK marines to acquire more tokens.

You know Vitalik thought ethereum was overvalued at 7$ aswell

LINK MARINES IM A NON COMMISSIONED OFFICER NOW SO GLAD TO LEAVE THE ENLISTED MEN BEHIND. THEY WONT MAKE IT, NOT LIKE US.

Beware of this FUD, an attempt to make Linkies look like nazi's once they adopt this language

Where do you think you are, fellow Veeky Forumsraeli?

I agree OP. Sergey doesn't post enough cringy shilling for my taste. Sold 100k.

FUD to normies like you perhaps

Just made this meme for you :^)

damn, you know your shit.
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning

You know I would honestly love to see how low chain link would be if it wasn’t for Veeky Forums

Normally I don’t think biz has much of an impact on prices but on such a low volume shit coin and the amount of attention and shilling it gets here it really has an impact I would say like 40% of biz atleast has got shipped into holding this shitcoin at atleast one point in their life

NCOs are enlisted men. It's literally in the title. non-COMMISSIONED.

improved on it a litttle