YOU FUCKERS TOLD ME ETH WOULD DROP LIKE GRANDPA BECAUSE THE NETWORK WAS AT 100% CAPACITY!!!

YOU FUCKERS TOLD ME ETH WOULD DROP LIKE GRANDPA BECAUSE THE NETWORK WAS AT 100% CAPACITY!!!

I WENT ALL IN ON TRON AND LINK BECAUSE THAT SEEMS TO BE THE GENERAL CONSENSUS ON HERE!!!

I THOUGHT I WAS FOLLOWING THE SMORT MONEY, RIP MY 40k I SAVED UP OVER THE LAST DECADE

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO MAKE ME RICH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
youtube.com/watch?v=SiXS_jjJYY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dyor

>Tron and Link

user just how retarded are you? wtf

Never gamble money you aren't willing to lose bro, that's day one stuff

should have practiced crypto for a couple months with a smaller ammount of money first obviously

>SEEMS TO BE THE GENERAL CONSENSUS ON HERE
this is a board of shills dude, think about that for a moment, not a lot of honesty around here, just greasy sales pitches

>I WENT ALL IN
yeah, don't do that. diversify to lower risk. all in is retarded unless you can see the future

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

LINK lmao????????? hahahaha $1 link is already over priced

lol this guy in EVERY single thread

user DON'T LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE WHO WILL TELL YOU THAT LINK IS A SHITCOIN LIKE TRON IS ATM LINK IS FORMING ITS HANDLE DO NOT FUCKING SELL YOU RETARD
...ALSO WTF YOU BOUGHT ONE OF THE BEST AND ONE OF THE WORST COINS YOU COULD POSSIBLE HAVE AT THIS POINT IN TIME. HOW.
AAAAAAA FUCK OFF BACK TO THE VR STREETS OF DELHI PANEET

I went 50/50 TRON and Link

Didn’t realize there were so many shills here like on pol

Ok I’ll try this

diversification is a meme in crypto

>buys TRX and LINK
I'm sorry sir but you're not gonna make it, sir

I left nuls at 15k sats because no one talked about it on biz and it shot up to 50k. Dyor and trust what YOU feel is right, i had to learn the hard way

all it took was 2 coins failing at the same time to tank him. 6 coins fialing at the same time is a lot less likely. plenty of good coins to choose from

SERIOUSLY HOLD YOUR LINK, FAGGOT
DO NOT SELL

thats not a diversification problem. thats a buying at ATH problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=SiXS_jjJYY8

link is up you fucking idiot

At least when I sold my ETH I kept it in BTC.

>tfw if i'd just all inned on the one ICO i got i'd be rich
>instead only put in 10% and kept the others in stable, bloomed coins
Poor forever.

>eth is going to die
>what do?
>i know!
>let me jump into eth tokens
try to think through your investment decisions

What if I jumped into one that said it was gonna develop its own chain in the future...