KUCOIN CHAIN THREAD

KUCOIN CHAIN THREAD

7Ng6Rx
join my REFERRAL POOL, currently 44 people.
PASSIVE income over time. 50% of trading fees redistributed right now; will lower to 15% but can still set you up for life, assuming crypto and kucoin stays

7Ng6Rx

semi whale here (3m) use my ref code and let me and the referral pool help u

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/u8G1QZi2
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cool, I have 85.
pastebin.com/u8G1QZi2

Signup and buy kcs :)
E57BhF

1csQQ

PASSIVE income over time. 50% is given to holders of KCS and 40% goes to people who recruit new users; will lower to 15% but can still set you up for life, assuming crypto and kucoin stays.

1csQQ

semi whale here (3m, 100+ REFs) use my ref code and let me help u, we're gonna make it anons

why are you being a lying scumbag? those who use referral links won't get shit

scam

free Dominican sex slave with my code:
1eur5

Wait, tell me more. Do I get 50/40% of all trading fees from the holders? is it like a giant pool and all for one and one for all kind of deal?

There is no ref pool, he is straight lying to you.

There are only two ways to get a passive income:

1. KCS
Buy and hold KCS, you will get 50% of all trading fees according to the amount of KCS you have in your wallet. They will lower that 50% to eventually 15% with the continuing growth of KuCoin.

2. Referrals - You will get 20% of the trading fees from the one who signed up with your code.
12% for 2nd generation referrals and 8% for third generation referrals.

So if you sign up without a code you will give KuCoin 40% of your trading fees, but if you sign up with a code like mine 1HgQ7 you are giving me 20% instead of KuCoin.

As the one who signed up with a code there is no bonus for you, there are no ref pools, they are only trying to accumulate as many refs as possible and are lying to you about that.

So please sign up with a code 1HgQ7 but don't use a code from a lier.

here is my ref 7s8dfb
I just created a new account

23J13

gotten a few from Veeky Forums already
also im a faggot and will give you a blowjob

1vauc

1d3rK

I have the largest referral chain on Veeky Forums. Be part of the fookin' legacy you cunts, earn the big boy dividends.

1fhNg

1a1bK use code for 0.1ltc on kucoin :)

Can someone help me out?

pastebin.com/u8G1QZi2

21s1Q

join my tree

Use invitation bonus 7KvuRx and I’ll send you 1 ETH to day trade with as long as you keep it in the account

Signed up please share the love by using mine guys
2QQrb

2HMrd

Go on, you know you want to.

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

In for Referral pool. Please help out a poorfag

25P5s