Obsidian

>Pixxl, aka Vaughn Bullock openly fighting with the main developer on the project
>names payment service poop without telling anyone
>blackstone openly admits hes been trying for 6 weeks to get better marketing and branding for odn
>nobody listens, CEO peter is fucking retarded and has his thumb up his ass
>Pixxl and CEO meet in private last week to come up with strategy and they come up with PoOp

How do I report these two idiots to the police?

Other urls found in this thread:

obsidianplatform.com/2018/01/13/updates-obsidian-payment-portal/
obsidianproject.org/roadmap
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Relax guys, Sagemark will sort this out. Everything will be alright. You can't sell anyway since your wallet won't sync so just stop stressing and forget about ODN for a month.

lol, ok

he's right, my wallet hasn't synced in like 2 months
none of their "solutions" work

nice coin

Damn, I’m glad I sold for 6x gains a few days after it launched at cryptopia. I bought at the ICO but when I was in the slack things were looking really weird.

>names payment service poop

Main Dev is working on the project with Pixxl as we speak, chill out. Have you ever been in a family, people that close fight.

Its healthy for building trust in the future

It's pretty cheeky, but bold. I respect a team that can have a laugh in this crypto world everyone tries to take seriously.

Just bought some of this dip from ignorant weak hands

I am fully convinced this team is coming apart. Obsidian is a fucking trainwreck.

Oh, yeah, the website still looks like shit after two months.

sage should fucking fork this obsidian. He is only people doing his job there

*blackstone, sorry

Had to close discord, Jesus the amount of shit the devs are getting right now, such a shame.

I think ODN will recover from the poop incident, I still don't fully understand whats gone on, but the price has gone down 1/5 today.

ODNauts, stay strong we are still on course for Alpha Centauri

oh shit we tanking bros :'^(

Bots playing their game delays the inevitable. Still time to sell at a decent price.

I don't think so mate

pixxl's a fucking retard bringing the project down

Anyone have screenshots from October-September when everyone disliked Blackstone and had the exact sentiment about him?

The CEO brought in Tamico and chose the current website design. You so sure it's pixxl driving this thing into the ground? I think Pete is on permanent holiday.

Give me one (1) reason not to sell all of my ODN right now. PoOP? Are you fucking kidding me?

The people you are "investing" in have determined the current website, and a project called PoOP are in the best interest of promoting the company. HODL!!!!

The one I feel the worst for is blackstone. that dude actually did some real work and is getting shat on by an incompetent management team. I suspect sagemark also is getting drug through the mud for no good reason, but who t fk knows anymore.

Sagemark will be sad if you sell

Lead dev (blackstone) has top tier autism. He airs dirty laundry in public all the time because he has zero self-awareness. He is so committed to decentralization he doesn't even know what half the people on the team are doing. THAT BEING SAID that very same autism is waht's going to make this shit worth 1b, he is a literal savant. Buy the dip unless you're actually retarded.

Wait, what happened to the euro dev? Forgetting his name, the German or whatever. Not seeing him the godawful website anymore. So tired of this faggy SJW platform.

The internal communication of the team is so bad that the team is basically breaking down. Image(s) related. He's intentionally distancing himself.

Last one, but you get the idea...

This is hilarious, im glad I sold (even tho.before the moon, but i had to reinvest). This aint going anywhere from now. POOP. WHAT RETARDS.

Thanks and nice just sold 100k. It's great to see he realizes how bad the project has become.

Exit guys.The veil is falling

kek almighty. it's actually happening.

see

You do realize good ideas go down in flames because of incompetent management literally every single day, right?

At least that PoOP thing isn't happening

Vitalik came out and said he was a pedophile. Welcome to crypto my friend.

Why is the front end engineer a bad cartoonist?

>the poop incident

Bought in at $0.30. Sold half at $0.60 and finally dropped the other half at $1.50. I don't even care that I dumped them for a discount. Looking at the team fighting each other on Discord was way too fucking absurd to justify having $1000+ in. Fuck that. Literally 90% of the Discord is not selling because the liquidity on Cryptopia is too low.

Klaus Ehrenberg (Blackstone) is a good guy and the product he is putting out is something to admire, but literally everything else surrounding ODN has been a complete fucking shitshow. Good luck and good riddance.

People
Order
Our
Patties

my wallet syncs fine, faggot

https:// www.gov.uk/get-information-about-a-company

Search Obsidian Platform - learn that Pete controls 100% of the shares and can do whatever the fuck he wants

See related pic

Paid Tamico for nothing
Shitty website
Hired is wife, who unironically specializes in legal matters
Lead dev doesn't know anything about announced partnerships
Thought posting pictures of himself drinking in a t-shirt in switzerland at a "business meeting" was a net positive
Lead dev wants removed from shitty website
Front end engineer is literally a cartoonist

HOOOOOOOOODLLLL

lmao

all this bickering is barely effecting the price too. i think ODN investors are smart enough to realize this is just a temporary hiccup caused by a stupid poop acronym.

what's wrong with being a cartoonist. it's better than anything you've ever done with your life

Im going to sell right now this is retarded.

Dude... I love cartoonists. I would have sex with a cartoonist right now if one was in front of me. But I wouldn't advertise one as my front end engineer.

But hey, websites don't matter, right? You can just write whatever you want because vitalik is a pedophile and wtf else people use to justify bad decisions. MOOOOON

ODN is easiest coin ever to FUD in history

Going to dump 10k. Hopefully cryptopia doesn't fuck me over.

They changed name

obsidianplatform.com/2018/01/13/updates-obsidian-payment-portal/

Don't you dare twist the guys words, he's making the messenger, he thinks the team is shit, but is faithful enough to say "if they sort it out I'll show my face again". He will continue to work on the messenger.

damn, there is no buy resistance anymore, this will dump hard.

Fuck this looks really bad, I'm holding for now but if this continues for another week I will probably exit this project.

fuck this coin

i bought into the ico and bagholded for months, never again

and fuck that CEO, he literally shoved his wife into the team and gave her a leading position wtf

red flags all around

This 100%

> t. whale

SOMEONE STOP ME FROM SELLING

I'm not twisting shit. Blackstone is awesome. I even think sagemark is a solid dude who was badly misrepresented early on in the project. But they have both been dealt losing hands. Pete has made bad decision after bad decision, and if you can't see that, it's on you. This is about more than PoOP; it's a series of horrible management decisions spanning several months.

I think this was honestly just a scam. Top 100 has possession of 89% of the coins, after 1 he of staking top 100 will have 97% of the coins. You can verify this by looking at the block explorer.

Why the fuck would anyone who wasn't an ico whale hold onto this?

Honestly the poop thing is fucking hilarious. It just shows that the developers are autistic which is a good sign as far as i'm concerned.

>"hey grandpa, tell us how you once had some Bitcoin and gave it away"

>Pete has made bad decision after bad decision
Seriously. How is it even possible to be so incompetent. Rebranding was a complete fuckup, they still haven't gotten on a decent exchange, and the team seems to have no internal communication whatsoever.

Because it's a scam, does anyone actually think they'll deliver at a professional level?

Why the fuck would anyone want to use a privacy oriented network where the top 100 own 89% of the coins now and will own 97% next year? This isn't decentralized, this isn't secure.

Forgetting digibyte my friend.
How quickly we forget.

You don't know how math works.

Same for you, you don't know how math works.

aaannnndddd blackstone saves the day again.
obsidianproject.org/roadmap
Seriously he is an autistic ubermench.

lol... yep. Day saved.