If you aren't buying the dip on this right now, you're stupid. This is an easy 10x

If you aren't buying the dip on this right now, you're stupid. This is an easy 10x.

maybe not 10x, but probably 2-3x

It’s about to moon because you can only buy this coin on Kucoin. Pick up some before it gets to the other exchanges. Also use the invitation bonus 7KvuRx when signing up to get the free trades

long run 10x at least short run 2-5x

x2 to x5 the most

Depends on where you brought mate. Should easily reach $10

wtf u talking about, this shit has been making me bleed for weeks, should i sell?

thats retarded.

The coin is dead. Volume is gone. Its fucking over.

No buy more on the dip mate. This thing is primed for takeoff

this thing is going to be delisted from cuckoin mark my words sell while you still can.

Rly? Care to explain?

If I bought a few days ago like you fuckers told me to I would have lost half my money

Look at the charts.

Will it appear at other exchanged?

Well, guess who bought and lost exacly that...

Swapped it all for HST.
Big announcements in 2 weeks...
CanYa is legit shit.

Bagholders get out while you can. This will never moon. The state of /biz these days, I can't believe you need these things explained to you. Moon missions are about buying the rumours. Did you do your research? CANYA's product already exists. There is no exciting roadmap. There will be no partnerships. Nobody uses the piece of shit app now, and no way will people use some shit token in the app. THIS CAN NEVER MOON because there will never be a reason to. I am trying to save you, sell your bags while you can. The problem with this one is the product exists, and we can all see what a scam it is.

Kill yourself pajeet

Really, I have that too. What's the potential news?

This, this is the state of the crypto market.

is crashing again AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SELL SELL SELL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I remember yesterday some user was saying .00025 was the lowest. "FILL YOUR BAGS".
It will go to 0.

Exactly. People still trying to shill this shit? This shit was a proven failure before it hit CuckCoin.

As an Australian I am surprised anyone would buy into a Crypto that is being developed on one of the world's slowest internet infrastructure.