FACT: LTC should be removed from Coinbase

Find a flaw.

>”””””Americans””””””” born in Cameroon
>going to top institutions
>displacing the Jews main competition, white people
Fight back white man.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

FACT: You bought LTC at ATH

I understand not wanting to buy or hold LTC, I don't understand hating it. It's actually useful today not everything has to be about becoming rich.

There is a solution to the Asian GF question. IVF with white eggs, 100% white offspring and still an unkiked nice submissive trad wife.

No no no. You need the child raised by a white woman to fulfill the 14 words. Go to bed with Ling Ling and Stacey heads over to Tyrone’s hood.

asian gf

white women are lost, our only hope is to breed the only good half of whites with the only good half of asians

also buy ltc

Powerful

*inahles* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Trump was literally right, Haiti is a shithole. There's nothing wrong about that. Lets put haiti in these liberal cucks bathroom and see how long they like it.

>LTC FUD are sjw redditors

wow i didnt know that by bagholding LTC i was a literal chad. i guess that makes the rest of Veeky Forums soyboy XLM holders. kek

>3 niggers get apefirmative actioned into ivy leage schools
ivy league is just a meme at this point

asian women (japanese, korean, and non-mainland chinese) are much better than western white women at the current time

True

Also, pic rel. Even the worst trailer trash whites are smarter than the elite nigs

>removing one of the most stable coins with relative short transfer time.

think again, sweetie

was meant for

i do not condone race mixing! (even though asian girls DO look qt)

go to /pol/ please

LTC is a raysis coin.

no, YOU go back to r*ddit

AYO HOL UP UP NIGGA DELEET DIS SHIT RIGHT NAO DAS SUM RACIST SHIT RIGHT THERE NIGGA IMMA REPORT ON YO ASS

Oops

WHY YOU POSTIN A PICTURE OF SUM GAY HILLS WHITE BOY? I TOLD YO ASS TO DELET THAT RACIST POST YOU MADE ABOUT BLACK FOLKS HAVING LOW IQ . BLACK FOLKS ARE JUST AS SMART ITS JUST THAT CENTURIS OF OPPRESSION HAVE BEEN HOLDIN US DOWN UNTIL THIS VERY DAY BUT NOT MUCH LONGER. YOU GON SEE BLACK FOLKS RISE AND BE DA DOCTORS AND SCIENTISTS AND SHIT AND THEN YOUR RACIST ASS IS GONNA BE SORRY YOU POSTED SOME IGNANT SHIT ON Veeky Forums!