While the Lightning devs are busy spending years trying to solve computer engineering problems that no one can say...

While the Lightning devs are busy spending years trying to solve computer engineering problems that no one can say actually have a solution or not, Bitcoincash engineers have been running the numbers on just how far on-chain scaling can go, and the numbers are amazing:
Here's how it can scale to 2K TPS right now, Visa-level transactions, and anyone with a mid-grade PC with 4-cores and 16gb of ram can run a full-node:
youtube.com/watch?v=5SJm2ep3X_M
Bitcoincash researchers have already successfully mined gigabyte-sized blocks:
themerkle.com/what-is-the-gigablock-testnet-initiative/
Here's how it can do 500 billion transactions a day, with hardware and technology and bandwidth that already exists right now, no waiting around for Lightning, this is doable now, enough to carry out all the transactions done by 10 billion people every day:
blog.vermorel.com/journal/2017/12/17/terabyte-blocks-for-bitcoin-cash.html
Obviously we don't need that much hardware and TPS today, but the fact that it is achievable right now means it will certainly be achievable a few years in the future as Moore's law brings down the cost of hardware needed to achieve it and as it becomes needed.
Here's a new BCH tech called Graphene created by Gavin Andresen which halves the network bandwidth cost and will be forked in this year:
people.cs.umass.edu/~gbiss/graphene.pdf
That shows how early we are still in this industry, where one guy can release a really simply technology like Canonical tx ids and Graphene that makes 1000% gains over previous tech, 80 MB blocks can be propagated with the same speed as todays 8 MB blocks on the BCH network - something between 240 - 300 tx/sec, and this is without any other optimization. Plus in the future it could fork to have smart contracts and colored coins and ZK-starks which are impossible with the LN.
There's a long way to go with on-chain scaling before having to move to a crippled 2nd layer solution.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/u8G1QZi2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only the girl in the front is aite. The rest fugly.

Also LOL BCash

>and anyone with a mid-grade PC with 4-cores and 16gb of ram can run a full-node:
Don't forget the 10 TB hard-drive.

Cool story bro.

ignore marry kill fuck

hold that thought.
i'll give you my analysis of on chain scaling, in just a second. You'll find it valuable.

And the bandwidth for a 10TB ever-growing download.

BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash

2>4>3>1

Yeah but she's a pain in the ass and is really moody. The girl at the back is the smartest, has the best smile and would be the best wife. Unfortunately, only the 2nd girl from the right likes you, so that'll have to do for now. In a few months you'll cheat on her with the 3rd girl from the right though, if you're lucky you'll get away with it but if not it's gonna be rocky.

Ten years from now you will still think about the girl at the back and wonder why you didn't marry her, but she'll have a husband and a new baby on facebook.

Xrb already does what the lightning network will do.

>Bcash engineers

Gavin the Cuck and some chink hired by Bitmain?
Am I forgetting someone? Maybe the Segwit guy who cancelled his fork because it was too buggy?

I can’t wait until this stupid exercise clothing trend is over. I want to see women in real clothes again.

2000 tps is what many currencies currently achieve, XRP, XLM, NEO.
XRP & XLM achieve this with ledger pruning. old parts of the ledger are deleted or sharded.

keeping a complete history is very expensive.

at a constant 2k tps, that's 15 TB a year. at 3 cents per gigabyte, that's $450 a year.

so year 1:
>$450
year 2
>$900
>$1350
after 5 years it'll cost $2000 to run a node. and no, hard drive costs don't lower fast enough to even put it in the calculation.

3>4>1>2, left to right

Keep Btrash the fuck off my Veeky Forums
Roger Ver is a fucking kike
Legacy tech piece of shit
sage

>I can’t wait until this stupid exercise clothing trend is over.

It won't, compression pants are comfy as fuck

You’ll Facebook message her and flirt for a while but it won’t go anywhere and you’ll drift apart again.

>slow as bitcoin
>carries the bitcoin brand.
you can keep it, not gone buy your legacy coin bags. still have some from the fork, and dumping them after every sock puppet pump by the jihanists

>3>4

Are you blind? 3 looks like she drowns her sorrows in vodka and Marlboros all day long

stfu the girl in the back is the hottest

4: one night stand
3: pity fuck
2: girlfriend
1: wife

Depressing user. just have sex with all of them at the same time. it's easy and they probably are open to it. marriage is for suckers, unless you plan on breeding, and then even then a piece of paper committing half your stuff to someone isn't worth it in this day and age. if not, You can buy a maid to fix you sandwiches.

4-3-1-2

this... I wonder if its possible that you won't even be able to keep up or download the chain fast enough.

>short hair

absolutely disgusting, the 3 others are fine

Can someone help me out?

pastebin.com/u8G1QZi2

I like the girl to the left and hate the ones to the right. What does this say about me, doc?

>What does this say about me, doc?

That you like women who don't look basic as fuck

>bcash engineers

Then after your wife died in a car crash 20 years from now, you took a solo trip to Europe to immerse yourself in unfamiliar surroundings and give yourself some thinking space.

It's nearing midnight and you have exhausted the conversation with the hotel barkeeps broken English. Looking into your nightcap, you see your reflection and sigh.

You take your shot, get up up to go to your room, and she is standing there with her suitcase there she is. She has a few extra wrinkles since you last remembered but her eyes and smile hit you like a shotgun.

"You always seen to show up in unexpected places user :)"

Conversation flows deep into the night. She left her husband who had became abusive and on a soul searching mission across the world she found her soul again with you.

She takes it up the ass in your hotel room and you cum absolute buckets into her hole that you fapped over for years.

Does this account for Intel fucking over CPU cycles?

Also marry, run, a and mile

>BCH
Stoped reading there

BLEGACY