I am indecisive, maybe you user can help me. i am looking to hold until 2019...

i am indecisive, maybe you user can help me. i am looking to hold until 2019, it must survive about 24 crashes until then:

FCT, MOD, AMB, QSP or SUB?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SUB

BRAP

i would berry my nose so deep in that brapper whoever could pull it out would be crowned king arthur

Donkey butt

I would eat her shit straight from the source

1000000% factom

I will soon be going all in (100k$) once i think ven has reached a somewhat high price. The shit that is going tot happen with factom this year will blow everyones mind. Multiple Fortune 100 companies closer deals with announcements coming Q1/Q2

Thanks, I bought 100k.

bury*

how many NEO for a gf like this?

How much money for a gf like this?

>BRAP
yeah i have factom on my list for a very long time, ssame feeling as i have with RLC.

factom does have a lot of NDA though. is there something more specific in the future for FCT?

brap

FCT is probably the only coin of your list that can withstand 2018 and 2019

been waiting for a dip myself to get back in, at least relative to ETH

Mainly the stepup in marketing is noteworthy. Also they have basically confirmed that tens upon tens of enormous clients will be using the factom protocol. Yeah a lot of NDAs currently, in the AMA they confirmed that they were huge slow players (banks, mortgage industries and government entities). The fact that it is not hyped and extremely boring makers this the best investment long term, might even be better than OMG

What exchange is BRAP on?

It is a shop.

Invest in Dragonchain (DRGN) on KuCoin.

Because Dragonchain is a US-based company. The DRGN tokens will be the only gateway for the US citizens to participate in ICOs.

It's also not yet listed on Binance and Bittrex.

Qsp man, it's only going up

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

DONT say that! so bad of you

AIX,

new group of Insurance cryptos thats gonna get pump soon.

All other coins already went 10x
This is our train boissss

BRAPPPPPPPP

BRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTT..... PRRRRRRRRRRRFFFF

COSS

how tf are you not accumulating REQ..easily $25

he doesn't know..

lmao came here for this sheit

target?