So apparently Wall Street faggots get their bonuses on monday

Considering pic related does it mean it's actually going to happen?

wonder which coins the money will go into, not sure if they're alt-savvy

Handle looks too small in relation to the cup. What coins is this?

Honestly, who knows?

It's chainlink. OP thinks wall street will pump his shitcoin because a larper tripfag called assblaster told him so.

why would wall street invest in toilets?

More like lambo dealers busy day.

I get my bonus on Monday. Its huge of course - me and my colleagues are going to short the fuck out of bitcoin futures.

Its pretty well known that most institutions are going to run this nerd shit into the ground.

>C&H, LOOK BOIS
>No volume bars
Useless chart. But Pajeets will buy nevertheless if faggot OP would name the coin. Veeky Forums has become more stupid than reddit

That handle is way too small, and that dip could very well just be part of the cup still. Either way, bullish af

Most of it will probably go to BTC and ETH. But altcoins only need a small share.
LINK
If they flush the market with money some of it will inevitably end up in altcoins.

Nobody in crypto gives a shit about Bitcoin any more, lol.

They don't know about shitting streets.

bro bitcoin goes down a dollar and all your altcoins shit the bed lmao

bitcoin is the tide that rises and sinks all boats

stop talking shit

Nice larp, nocoiner.

They got their bonuses on Friday since Monday is a holiday.

>bitcoin futures

Lol, nice try Boomer. Back to your 9-5 while you grow old and decrepit and your spirit rots

alright neetboy

be sure to cash out this month thats all im saying. You wanted the bigboys to get involved and im telling you be careful what you wish for. you're going to get fucking eaten kiddo

What is this?

lurk moar newfaggot

not in my America, coon.